08/30 - Follow Along Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I finally caught a hit. I haven't opened it yet. Currently taking all bets on whether or not I've already completed it...

Binxybaby

Reaction score
Anyone done multiples of "Word Relationship Data Collection (Important Update! - 5 mins)" I just did two. Seems like easy money but I don't want to risk a rejection.

Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
I finally caught a hit. I haven't opened it yet. Currently taking all bets on whether or not I've already completed it...
Too late...it was a yes, yes I have...

Anyone done multiples of "Word Relationship Data Collection (Important Update! - 5 mins)" I just did two. Seems like easy money but I don't want to risk a rejection.
I haven't done any of those :shrug:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I’m the pleaser of crowds, and the crowds want me to be a pig.
It should be a poll!
do we want mboone to be a pig or no?
Then we can do one to see if the toolbox should come back for me.

Reactions: Itsmee and LucyO

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING

So, I have a facebook account, but I don't have any friends and I never post or "like" anything. I don't have any of the profile filled out or any pictures. I got it because when I want to look up someone's facebook page, sometimes it says you have to log in to see posts.
Occasionally, I'll get an email from Facebook about "people I might know" or telling me I should add some way for my friends to find me. Over the last couple of days I have been getting a lot more emails about "people I might know" (multiple per day) and I actually do know them and it seems like Facebook is mocking me. Like they are saying, "Yeah we know who you are b**ch....." I don't know, it's just what I image Facebook is like....
If you've logged into FB via your phone (or prob with your google ID logged into your computer or whatever) and then BEEN NEAR people who also have FB and cellphones, it will be like "HEY I BET YOU KNOW X PERSON!!"b/c it's INSANE AND CREEPY :tinfoil:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Reactions: scrmcasey and LucyO

alk69

Reaction score
This is a sure bet! If you haven't then I have.

• Haha
Reactions: LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
GOOD MORNING

If you've logged into FB via your phone (or prob with your google ID logged into your computer or whatever) and then BEEN NEAR people who also have FB and cellphones, it will be like "HEY I BET YOU KNOW X PERSON!!"b/c it's INSANE AND CREEPY :tinfoil:
That is horrifying! It's kinda cool in that Orwell's 1984 kinda way though....

Status
Not open for further replies.