08/29 - Tormund Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No. But I think I'm going to retire that gif. Too much flack over it. Will go back to the blank one from now on.
Just make one that's exclusively made of rats instead of owls. Nobody wants to put their name next to a rat.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
See Jerami @Jerami it isn't you at all. I love your addition. :love:
I understand.:)

I guess, if people wanted, we could post a green, foresty background and everone could plop whatever crappy animal they want on there.:p It's funny what stirs people.

Last edited:

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Pretty sure 'possum is "rat adjacent." :)
At my old apartment, I used to have a possum friend who'd hang out by the trash bin. Sometimes I'd go throw the trash and he'd greet me by standing still, bearing his teeth at me and drooling. We got along really well.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Just make one that's exclusively made of rats instead of owls. Nobody wants to put their name next to a rat.

When I asked for volunteers to be in it I got like two and @turker helped suggest the rest.

Of course, now people want to be in it. :disapprove:

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
coffeeowl @coffeeowl every time you post that image of the owls it makes me smile. I bought my oldest kid that shirt, right after I made her this:

Just before she left the USA to pursue her PhD in Wales. Where, ya know, Dr Who is filmed :)

(I totally wanted to make me the same scarf but that was SO MUCH WORK I haven't made me one yet!)

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
But, I've been away for a few months. So if you see anything that could be good, let me know. Maybe with an @? I'll be here until 6am, or so.
did u get masters with the huge influx a couple months ago or no?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
When I asked for volunteers to be in it I got like two and @turker helped suggest the rest.

Of course, now people want to be in it. :disapprove:
If ever there is attention to be had, just assume I have volunteered. :p

Seriously, though. It's really cute. :)

Reactions: coffeeowl

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
If ever there is attention to be had, just assume I have volunteered. :p

Seriously, though. It's really cute. :)
I wasn't trying to leave anyone out. It was just a bit of fun. Hard to fit everyone on that branch though!

coffeeowl @coffeeowl every time you post that image of the owls it makes me smile. I bought my oldest kid that shirt, right after I made her this:

Just before she left the USA to pursue her PhD in Wales. Where, ya know, Dr Who is filmed :)

(I totally wanted to make me the same scarf but that was SO MUCH WORK I haven't made me one yet!)
OMG I love it! Jaded @Jaded might steal it if she ever gets over there.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
if someone wants to make the thread tomorrow. tag me and call dibs so i know

i would like for someone to call dibs

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
At my old apartment, I used to have a possum friend who'd hang out by the trash bin. Sometimes I'd go throw the trash and he'd greet me by standing still, bearing his teeth at me and drooling. We got along really well.
One time, back when I used to drink, I was walking home from the bars at around 2:30 am, sloshed, and came across a cute, white,kitty cat. I slowly started walking towards it saying, "c'mere fluffly. c'mere buddy." As I was about 2 feet from it, my roommate shouted, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING!" and startled fluffy.
Fluffy's head then opened 180 degrees and turned into a tooth-filled, oval of pain and disease! I nearly was eaten by, what I thought was, a feral cat!

Later that night, upon arriving home, I was attacked by a bat, inside my house. I caught it inside my blanket and balled it up. I went to sleep/passed out. Early that morning, I was cold, so I unfolded and wrapped myself in the blanket. I felt a sharp sting in my upper thigh and smacked at it. Then another. I was still drunk. It stopped. I passed back out.
I woke up later that morning trying to figure out if I had dreamed this menagerie of biting animals. The bite marks on my leg and the bat in the corner of my room tipped me off to the fact that it wasn't all a dream. I went to the hospital with the dead bat to have it tested for rabies. I was verrry lucky.

Last edited:

Miranda

Contributor
Reaction score
What is it with people in here befriending opossums? They are like.....5 lbs balls of terror.

ETA: And they are chicken killers.

And nearly indestructible.

Status
Not open for further replies.