08/29 - Tormund Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
how subjective are these customer interests??????
You get a lot of leeway with these. Never had a rejection from CIs but a lot of people don't like these because they aren't mindless like the other ones.

Reactions: kayrad and <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm old fashioned and use a tea kettle on the stove. What is the benefit to an electric kettle?
I can have it next to my desk. Plus, they usually conserve energy. They're pretty efficient. They usually boil faster than a stovetop.

Last edited:

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can have it next to my desk. Plus, they usually conserve energy. They're pretty efficient. They usually boil faster than a stovetop.
That does appeal to my lazy side but I only have to walk around 10 feet to my stove from my desk so no new toys for me.

Reactions: Jerami and <Gucci>

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hit up their customer service on their website... they have a live chat that's on steroids.. extremely helpful!
It's been so long... I think I also included my email addy and the scores I got before I submitted the tests. I think they have two week timers on them...
ask customer support....:gucci:
I will, thank you. Yes, they have a 2 week timer that's a big help, but I was just confused about how they know (on MTurk) if you passed the test or not, if you're not supposed to put anything in the input field box in the MTurk qual hit. I will try support, but do you mean that you submitted your scores and email address to the hit here on MTurk or on Speechpad? Do you ever do any Speechpad hits? Do you like them? I see one member here who is making a pretty good payout everyday with them.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
You also don't run the risk of forgetting that you put a kettle on and coming back several hours later to a blackened and charred shell of a kettle that no longer has any water in it, like I totally haven't done more than once.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That does appeal to my lazy side but I only have to walk around 10 feet to my stove from my desk so no new toys for me.
I also think it would be nice to warm up my tea with a splash of hot water, without getting up, lol.
I have this one that was a gift. It boils pretty fast but doesn't stay on. It is also kinda big and heavy. I like it though. Can make a huge pot of tea quickly.

https://www.amazon.com/Electric-Cer...59&sr=8-2&keywords=blue+white+electric+kettle
If I had a nice house, that is beautiful! But, alas, I live in a shit hole and am looking for industrial/modern. What color did you get?

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You also don't run the risk of forgetting that you put a kettle on and coming back several hours later to a blackened and charred shell of a kettle that no longer has any water in it, like I totally haven't done more than once.
Twice a month, lol.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm far too conscientious to ever do a thing like this.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I also think it would be nice to warm up my tea with a splash of hot water, without getting up, lol.

If I had a nice house, that is beautiful! But, alas, I live in a shit hole and am looking for industrial/modern. What color did you get?
Blue/white. My fave colors that are all over my loft are blue/orange/yellow.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I can totally burn water. :whistle:

Status
Not open for further replies.