08/27 - Shirobako & Sakurasou Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamBurger

Reaction score
Wish I had an IPS monitor for these A9s.

RaiderJ

Contributor
Reaction score
quick question anybody been suspended or banned from turk after changing address same state

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Some people here even act as their avatars, which is frankly ridiculous and they should probably be banned.
:: points out that pleco is on this list!::

Reactions: Cmoney

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Ew I'm tired of ending up with skunky beer from the gas station. Should probably invest in a quarter barrel.

Reactions: Pleco

ChristopherASA

Contributor
Reaction score
Nope, but true story...my grandmother handed a bouquet of flowers to Hitler. She had no clue, was only 5 years old.
FRIGGING WOW! And as anyone here who knows me will tell you, I do NOT swear lightly! Well, I'm frigging imPRESSED. ... My Dad fought in "the war" so I've been something of a student of it for 50 years (thus, my avatar). There was a lengthy time during which NObody had a clue.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Now I know someone I don't really know whose Grandmother handed Adolph Hitler a bouguet of ROSES!!!! YOU have made my day. LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

I will go to bed laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LightningLord

Woofles

Reaction score
Looked around the forum...couldn't find anything posted today.. has anyone had amazon payments working for them? I tried transferring $13 and for some reason it's showing $0.50.. just want to make sure I'm not alone.

D

Deleted member 481

FRIGGING WOW! And as anyone here who knows me will tell you, I do NOT swear lightly! Well, I'm frigging imPRESSED. ... My Dad fought in "the war" so I've been something of a student of it for 50 years (thus, my avatar). There was a lengthy time during which NObody had a clue.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL Now I know someone I don't really know whose Grandmother handed Adolph Hitler a bouguet of ROSES!!!! YOU have made my day. LOLOLOLOLOL

LOLOLOLOL

I will go to bed laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's even creepier. According to her, Hitler took the flowers, kinda patted her on the head, and complimented her look (like what a beautiful little girl). Then, she literally just kinda hurried away and skipped around with a friend. I can't remember the name of the city, but we have it documented. Weird that she ended up marrying an American GI, lol. Actually American soldiers were very nice to her and saved her life so not so hard to believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.