Requester: b-research [A16C9E7DVXREJ0] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.13] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Online Shopping Survey | Accept
Requester: b-research [A16C9E7DVXREJ0] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.86] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=11.13] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.70
Duration: 1800
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
1m 40 sec

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'm new here, and to mturk! Started earlier this month. I just returned a hit because I have no idea what was expected of me. I can't post any links because I don't have 3 posts yet, but its rewriting sentences/questions for a chatbot, from requester Kasisto - Primary. The goal is to rewrite the question in my own words, that would receive the same answer. Seems easy enough. Except then I'm given 3 redundant questions, each with a capitalized word, and the sentence needs to work as a substitute for all 3 questions, AND my sentence must include all the capitalized words! "I want to know about EVERY ONE of them" "Can you tell me about ALL three of them?" and "the T D SIMPLE one"... Very easy to rewrite the sentence and keep the meaning, but I'm completely lost on how I was supposed to incorporate all "ALL, EVERY ONE, and T D SIMPLE" (what the heck does T D SIMPLE mean?" it looked pretty darn straight forward before i clicked accept! I tried to submit using only one of the keywords but it gave me an error. So, returned.
That's a rough one but [example] Can you tell about EVERY ONE of your accounts and ALL of their features, including T D SIMPLE(which is a checking account)?

EDIT Please don't use this, as they should be your words. This is just an example, since you've returned it.:)

And, Welcome!!!:D

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research for a mobile app for Musicians. | Accept
Requester: Ian [A24WX5N3GS8J62] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 600
Description: Please provide feedback about your behaviors and experiences as a musician and how this could be improved by a mobile app.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm new here, and to mturk! Started earlier this month. I just returned a hit because I have no idea what was expected of me. I can't post any links because I don't have 3 posts yet, but its rewriting sentences/questions for a chatbot, from requester Kasisto - Primary. The goal is to rewrite the question in my own words, that would receive the same answer. Seems easy enough. Except then I'm given 3 redundant questions, each with a capitalized word, and the sentence needs to work as a substitute for all 3 questions, AND my sentence must include all the capitalized words! "I want to know about EVERY ONE of them" "Can you tell me about ALL three of them?" and "the T D SIMPLE one"... Very easy to rewrite the sentence and keep the meaning, but I'm completely lost on how I was supposed to incorporate all "ALL, EVERY ONE, and T D SIMPLE" (what the heck does T D SIMPLE mean?" it looked pretty darn straight forward before i clicked accept! I tried to submit using only one of the keywords but it gave me an error. So, returned.

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Research for a mobile app for Musicians. | Accept
Requester: Ian [A24WX5N3GS8J62] Contact
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 600
Description: Please provide feedback about your behaviors and experiences as a musician and how this could be improved by a mobile app.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
did you get a code? i didn't see one.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Be a (Mock) Juror on a Real Case (Mc-BIH) (~ 38 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.76] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=3.33] [Comm=2.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.54] [Fast=3.13] [Comm=2.27] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.86] [Pen=3.55 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=77%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.60
Duration: 4500
Description: This is a study on a real case. It is longer than some past studies. It will require careful reading. Please only participate if you are comfortable with that. (Mc-BIH)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [58438270-104002] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: coffee.cup

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Be a (Mock) Juror on a Real Case (Mc-BIH) (~ 38 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Empirical Jury [A2QGI2L47S8HB0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.76] [Pay=4.25] [Fast=3.33] [Comm=2.00] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.54] [Fast=3.13] [Comm=2.27] [Fair=3.22] [Reviews=67] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=10.86] [Pen=3.55 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=77%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 4.60
Duration: 4500
Description: This is a study on a real case. It is longer than some past studies. It will require careful reading. Please only participate if you are comfortable with that. (Mc-BIH)
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [58438270-104002] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
fuck
You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2071)

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
they want paraphrases using all of the bolded words included.

query: Find me an ATM that is OPEN ON SUNDAYS with a BRANCH MANAGER.

You would need to paraphrase the sentence, while including the bolded keywords.

Michele

Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I started it then gave it back because I feel like I'm not the kind of musician they wanted. I really only play on my own, and haven't done that for awhile, so I don't know about the code.
did you get a code? i didn't see one.

charlie

Reaction score
fuck
You or someone at this location has already taken this study or a study in this study group. Return the HIT. (Code #2071)
i did that one earlier today i'm guessing. if it's the same case it took me about 45 minutes to go through the whole thing.

charlie

Reaction score
I started it then gave it back because I feel like I'm not the kind of musician they wanted. I really only play on my own, and haven't done that for awhile, so I don't know about the code.
i was hoping for more. I use reverbnation exclusively these days and was hoping I'd see more info about whatever app they're trying to come up. i mentioned in the survey i'm a reverbnation user so i'm kinda wondering whether they might get back to me for beta testing or something.. good way to check out the competition lol.

Reactions: Michele

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: New EASIER Whack-a-number game! BONUS up to $7! Headphones required. | Accept
Requester: bfm_res [A2DBP0Z0FTUI0Q] Contact
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=2.85] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.64] [Reviews=19] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.35
Duration: 3300
Description: Easy BONUS up to $7 depending on performance! 20-30 minutes total. Simple game but requires endurance (~25 mins of alertness for best bonus). Timeout in 45.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Not too bad.

"You'll be getting an $8.50 bonus"

Status
Not open for further replies.