08/25 - Sound of Covers Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GTR

Reaction score
I had this album in hand and was about to put it in my cart today but I passed since I have the entire BoC discography on cd already.
Got some Steve Miller though. :thumbup:
can't go wrong with Steve
one of the best shows I ever saw was Steve Miller Band in 1994, the opening band did not show up for whatever reason, so Steve comes out on stage and says "Well it looks like tonight y'all are gonna get to hear a lot of me and the boys"
so instead of playing his usual 2 hour show, they played almost 4 hours. I mean they played stuff that I had not heard since the late 60s and early 70s

So I was very glad the opening band missed the show, and what a nice thing for Steve to do, because he was not obligated to do that and so he did that on his own... Always a great showman and gives the fans what they want to hear

EDIT: also he played the longest versions of Fly Like An Eagle and Jungle Love I had ever heard live, like 15 min each :)

Last edited:
Reactions: C to the J

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I did it Wednesday and it was approved Thursday morning. The last time I did it on a Friday it took a couple of days to approve.
I did it on Thursday technically, but it opened on Wed. I usually take 2 hours on it, but only like 50 minutes this time, so I was a bit worried they would gripe about the time.

Reactions: thismegan

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you think people with no teeth have dreams of all their teeth falling back into their mouths? Like, they dream they're looking in a mirror and see a tooth. So, they start brushing it. Then when they think they're done, all of a sudden, another tooth appears. Then another. Then, next thing they know, they've got so many teeth that they can't close their mouth!
Dreams are fun.:D
That would be a trip. I did dream I had a fourth piercing in my ear once. I woke up and went to put ear rings in and it hurt! Now that is some realism for you.

Reactions: Jerami

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The Auto Survey Filler and Proxy Server All-In-One Bot script is awesome.

Reviews
GOOD ⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆
NICE ⋆⋆⋆
GOOD SCRIPT ⋆⋆⋆
OKAY ⋆⋆⋆⋆

What a beautiful time to be on the internet....you actually had the ability to kick anyone on AOL offline.

Imagine if we could do that here.
You guys would be kicking each other left and right all day.
The madness.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Let's chill on shit-talking people from other forums. Whether they deserve it or not it's still against our forum guidelines.
Can I shit talk another platform? I think prolific is trying to take down mturk. Every time the convo comes up it is followed by a gazillion posts about the wonders of prolific....

Reactions: TSolo315

BootnyleeFarnsworth

Reaction score

What a beautiful time to be on the internet....you actually had the ability to kick anyone on AOL offline.

The madness.
I actually still have a few old AOL scripts on floppy somewhere...and one that is a nasty virus that I don't want to talk about.

Reactions: C to the J

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score

The madness.
I was about to say, that takes me back about 24 years,lol.

Reactions: GTR and C to the J

GTR

Reaction score

The madness.
some of us would never be able to get back on :tinfoil:

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: GTR

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
we need a way to be able to send members a private reaction emoji, like a rose or a "you cute" or thumbs up or even a middle finger

I feel I would get the finger more than a rose
:cautious:
/whisper :finger:

Reactions: GTR
Status
Not open for further replies.