Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:eek:
I just lost 5 pounds and today I'm fasting again. Losing weight is the pits.
But that whole gain thing on a cruise would make me just not want to ever go on one.
There is plenty of exercise on a ship! I loved walking around the top deck in the early mornings on the cruises I went on. But, I know myself, and I would love every second of gaining back 10lbs. Full debauchery mode for me on a cruise. All the shrimps, all the nighttime ice creams.

Butter

in the ref
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Gambling-game: a short academic experiment, 1.9$ average - performance based | Accept
Requester: ofir yakobi [A2PBVTMRTXA98I] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.19] [Pay=4.88] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.69] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 900
Available: 1
Description: Less than 7minutes, 1.9$ average (per performance): You must start immediately or the HIT expires.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 200; ML_experiment2 DoesNotExist ; ML_experiment3 DoesNotExist ; ML_experiment1 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US; ML_experiment4 DoesNotExist
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
There is plenty of exercise on a ship! I loved walking around the top deck in the early mornings on the cruises I went on. But, I know myself, and I would love every second of gaining back 10lbs. Full debauchery mode for me on a cruise. All the shrimps, all the nighttime ice creams.
Shrimp are really low calorie! lol I don't think I'll go too crazy.. just a little bit :p Because I don't like feeling bad-food-crappy

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Pretty sure kiddo has croup :( I actually called an ambulance last night because I heard him wheezing from across the house after I put him to bed, went to check on him and his lips were blue and he was trying so hard to breathe that his ribs were dipping in (or however you describe that). By the time they got here he was fine other than wheezing, and they said the ER was full and as long as it didn't happen again it would be better to just get him to the doctor today. Just made him an appointment and of course the only one available is the one I absolutely hate because he's a creep. Ugh.
How's he a creep?

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you been working on them for at least 5 hours? Just trying to get something straight cuz he told me in email that the maximum time for working on these are 5 hours and then the soft block happens.
Not consistently 5 hours, but definitely on and off for more than that.

I also only did 50ish yesterday so I might be getting close. I think @Fester did 70 so I'm not sure. :shrug:

Are you still capped with the new panda?

Reactions: jan and NemoRolls

sinon

Watashi ga Kita!
Contributor
Reaction score
my cruise ship motto

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
How's he a creep?
He was my pediatrician from 5-19. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I am and how I shouldn't be self-conscious because I have a great body (including when I was underweight because I had an eating disorder). Always called me princess even when I asked him to stop. Told me if I wanted to use NuvaRing birth control I wouldn't have a problem because he 'doesn't think I'm loosey-goosey like some girls'. I could probably think of more instances if I gave it more thought.

BamagedDrain

Reaction score
Can someone post the Noah HIT description? Wonder if I am still disqualified by location requirement. Missing this juicy batch is literal torture.

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
Have you been working on them for at least 5 hours? Just trying to get something straight cuz he told me in email that the maximum time for working on these are 5 hours and then the soft block happens.
That's what I'm gathering from talking to other people. He emailed back today and told me that I can come back and do them at the same time I started yesterday. So I think it's a 24 hour lockout and then a 5 hour timer once you start. Although I did them for 6 yesterday so I guess it's not exactly accurate. Or something.

Reactions: NemoRolls

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
He was my pediatrician from 5-19. He was constantly telling me how beautiful I am and how I shouldn't be self-conscious because I have a great body (including when I was underweight because I had an eating disorder). Always called me princess even when I asked him to stop. Told me if I wanted to use NuvaRing birth control I wouldn't have a problem because he 'doesn't think I'm loosey-goosey like some girls'. I could probably think of more instances if I gave it more thought.
god damn

Reactions: themildone

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
That is VERY disturbing.

Status
Not open for further replies.