08/23 - Python Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
No way to change that location qual, huh?
You can get it changed, I've heard. It's very difficult, though. You'd have to get in contact with AWS/AMT Customer Service, have a bunch of proof(like confirmation on your bank account that's registered on Payments, images of State ID, utility bills, etc.) then you may be able to get it changed. But, that's still no guarantee that your qualification will work out correctly.:(
But, you'd have to get an actual human first, in customer service. Then prove it. Then maybe.

Achilles2357

Reaction score
I took a break from my rose painting and made a whale today...

EDIT It didn't come out awesome but, it was a nice departure from the norm.:)
The eye comes off at first as an error, but it might be a stroke of genius. I like it!
(I think the air/sea contrast also works...)

Reactions: Jerami and jklmnop

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The eye comes off at first as an error, but it might be a stroke of genius. I like it!
(I think the air/sea contrast also works...)
Thank you. I don't know. I felt the same way, sort of. I just think it always looks a bit in error when the eye falls below the corner of the mouth. lol.

I think part of it is just that it doesn't line up with what we automatically think a face should look like. Of course, what do I know? I can't find the reference photo I used but, I had to keep looking at it because it seemed silly. But, it was a photo. I think it was a finback, iirc.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.