Reaction score
i swear if one more motherfucker continues the convo after 40 points

Reactions: GTR and Sondi

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
some dipshit is asking a million questions and not recommending
The most amusing one I got today was from a seeker who went on and on in a couple of posts about loving comedies. I recommended one of two comedies on the list (I chose one over the other because of the answer to a director question I'd asked the person). They rejected the comedy I recommended with this reason: "Too comedic."

:poutingcat::poutingcat::poutingcat:

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Professional Communities Survey(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Veronica Derricks [A1HI0GOH68M33S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.18] [Pay=2.50] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.12] [Fast=4.75] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.53] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.75] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1800
Available: 33
Description: Survey about professional communities
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-781684028-103575] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
VD[/td][/tr]

Reactions: MarkC

Romantic Grapefruit

Shhhhh. You don't have to tell anyone.
Banned
Reaction score
The most amusing one I got today was from a seeker who went on and on in a couple of posts about loving comedies. I recommended one of two comedies on the list (I chose one over the other, because of the answer to a director question I'd asked the person). They rejected the comedy I recommended with the reason, "Too comedic."

I had somebody who didn't seem to understand that they were playing a character and was going by their own tastes. I suggested the film with the highest points and they rejected it. "I hate John Malkovich!" Well it doesn't matter whether YOU hate him or not.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I'mat a loss. I have PandA crazy, PCH, and PCQH, but I can't get buttons for a panda to save my life. Uninstalled, reinstalled.....are they not showing for anyone else?

Reactions: jmr

GTR

Reaction score
The most amusing one I got today was from a seeker who went on and on in a couple of posts about loving comedies. I recommended one of two comedies on the list (I chose one over the other, because of the answer to a director question I'd asked the person). They rejected the comedy I recommended with this reason: "Too comedic."

yeah, I had one seeker that was adamant about crime, posted 5 times they need a crime movie now, I only had two that were crime and both they rejected

Reactions: TotalBabe and Sondi

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had somebody who didn't seem to understand that they were playing a character and was going by their own tastes. I suggested the film with the highest points and they rejected it. "I hate John Malkovich!" Well it doesn't matter whether YOU hate him or not.
I had one in which the first film I recommended seemed a good fit considering their answers to my questions. Indeed, it was the one with the highest points. They rejected it and wrote something like, "I don't like that type of film."

I've gotten some fantastic partners who know how to knock these HITs out of the park, but some people just don't seem to understand how to do them properly.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'mat a loss. I have PandA crazy, PCH, and PCQH, but I can't get buttons for a panda to save my life. Uninstalled, reinstalled.....are they not showing for anyone else?
Do you have a competing script running? When I switched from PC to HC the buttons were all kinds of wonky b/c I had both of them enabled in Greasemonkey

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
PROLIFIC STUDY - click here to join me on prolific

CURRENT members click below to go directly to survey

You’re On the Case - A study about your reactions in a mock trial, and your responses to a variety of words and images.

Description: This is a psychology study in which you will give your reactions to a summary of a criminal trial as a mock juror, provide your reactions to a variety of words and images on a computer task, and respond to some basic cognitive tasks. It takes approximately 15-20 minutes to complete, and you will receive $2.25 for your participation.

**NOTE: This study requires a full keyboard to complete, and it will NOT work on mobile devices.**

Reactions: savvy

nopoopwarez

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Qualifying HIT for: Ask and answer questions about an image (V2) | PANDA
Requester: Rowan Zellers [A2RVUSQQ0150J2] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 4.15] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
This HIT serves as the qualifier for "Ask and answer questions about an image (V2)". Additional 49c bonus after doing the qual. Original description: Given an image, as well as captions, ask three questions and provide possible answers and rationales.
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.01
Qualifications: Location In AUCAGBIE; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; AskAnswerQual DoesNotExist ;

Status
Not open for further replies.