08/23 - Python Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
:eek: You haven't sworn them off?
If you made it to level 3 you were pretty safe, Had discussion sometime over weekend. But the new qual to go over what we just did went out yesterday and I can't find a panda nor can I find anything, so I don't know...

Reactions: nopoopwarez

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: CBD for Pets | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.54] [Pay=2.80] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=4.43] [Comm=3.34] [Fair=4.08] [Reviews=300] [ToS=4]
TO2: [Hrly=0.03] [Pen=2.63 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=53%] [Rej=1] [ToS=1] [Brk=8]
Reward: 0.38
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer a survey about CBD (cannabidiol) oil
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]

Reactions: zabby

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
Title: Complete a web-based training course and answer questions about the training content. | Accept
Requester: Bradford Mott [A238C1XTDN47C4] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.00] [Pen=0.38 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 7200
Available: 1
Description: Participants will complete a web-based training course designed to teach common themes, terms, and principles of counterinsurgency operations. The training is organized into 4 chapters with short videos, quiz questions, and remedial content (60 - 80 mins)
Qualifications: Completed Study Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This was 45 min for me. I missed some of the questions and when you do it makes you read a short paragraph and write one sentence to summarize. So, YMMV. It could probably be done faster. Obnoxiously slow loading of one question at a time, and one feedback response and then the next question...[/td][/tr]
Same. 45 minutes, slightly distracted and working at a modest pace. This is a HIT where you do want to get the answers correct the first time. :)

Reactions: ecko and Trucker
Reaction score
... Do I need to be worried about rejections from Raskin? I feel like I'm mostly just making my best guesses here? I'm already up to $11 dollars. I'm not used to Turking money this fast, so I'm second guessing myself.

Reactions: FireMonkey

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Sorry to add one more to the list, but looks like I got the Sergey Qual too.

they still broken? I'm doing that endurance resilience thing.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
These Rashkin hits are harder than they should be. I think I woulda done better on the 'feelings' ones instead of these 'involuntary effect' things.
I agree! I think everyone must find this Rashkin group more difficult, based on the fact that she had to update the instructions (which are still not entirely consistent imo). I finally threw caution to the wind and have just been going for it with fingers crossed.

FireMonkey

Reaction score
... Do I need to be worried about rejections from Raskin? I feel like I'm mostly just making my best guesses here? I'm already up to $11 dollars. I'm not used to Turking money this fast, so I'm second guessing myself.
I say no, I've done a bunch for her (and I know some of the early ones in this batch had to be highly questionable or flat out wrong) and all have been approved and paid for so far.

Last edited:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I read the directions and was like nope nope and nope...
I tried to do it like maybe a dozen times, and then yesterday I was like "I'm gonna do it! It will be fine! What am I so scared of?" WOMP WOMP.

GTR

Reaction score
Expert: This would go really well if the other person answered more quickly and was only concentrating on this task.

i WAS concentrating on the task, maybe some of us are slower typers and don't want to leave a bunch of typos

Reactions: The Great Bread
Status
Not open for further replies.