08/21 - Tensorflow Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Turn em inside out and double up on weekends, now its only $1 week and totally worth $52/year.
Then at the end of the year, I could donate 312 dirty socks to Goodwill and write off the donation! Genius!:D

Last edited:

charlie

Reaction score
$18.14 PE so far. not bad not bad. just wish the 34 i still show pending over the last few days would pay up.

Reactions: Kennedy

charlie

Reaction score
random question.. did anyone ever come up w/ a script to show the AA times?

Reactions: Dmillan

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
no socks = no sock issue! (flip flop squad)
Summer is when I get mad at my husband, because my sock laundry is almost gone during this time but he still wears socks and shoes. Ugh@sock laundry

Reactions: Liz

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Summer is when I get mad at my husband, because my sock laundry is almost gone during this time but he still wears socks and shoes. Ugh@sock laundry
My husband DESTROYS EVER PAIR OF SOCKS EVER. The man is in IT, wtf is he doing with his socks? Luckily I do not wear socks unless I absolutely have to (hiking and the like) so I've only got his to deal with. But for real, his socks go from lovely to nightmares in like two wears. *end rant*

Reactions: Kennedy and Jerami

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My husband DESTROYS EVER PAIR OF SOCKS EVER. The man is in IT, wtf is he doing with his socks? Luckily I do not wear socks unless I absolutely have to (hiking and the like) so I've only got his to deal with. But for real, his socks go from lovely to nightmares in like two wears. *end rant*
mmm

i love wearing my hiking sandals hahaha

but for muck boots at the farm i do have to wear socks during the summer

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Tonight is a grind. Will I make $3.25 more before I pass out? Only time will tell.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
random question.. did anyone ever come up w/ a script to show the AA times?
This is actually on the MTS road map.

No, at this point it will require near live update tracking and comparing the updated time to the submitted time and then averaging that out. That'll not really give you an auto approval time, but averaged out will give you that requester's/batches average approval time which is good enough (still AA hah).

I can't add something like this to MTS before getting it extensively tested to make sure its not gonna destroy you on page requests when it updates. Before that I have to make it, and before that I have to get MTS up to date. Though tbh making it probably won't be too hard, its the update MTS cause no sense in adding it right before I have to tear it down and rebuilt it again.

Once I finish learning and stuff, I'll have time to work on MTS again and add this stuff + bring it back to standard. Still currently pegged to start back up in Oct.

charlie

Reaction score
my run of the mill tube socks are in great shape. my ankle length running socks don't last but a few months before i have to trash them and get new pairs. i need to quit going cheap on them.

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Two Serpturkeys

Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | Accept
Requester: Alan Howard [A3ADHIUC4KK9NB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.00] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 120
Available: 2
Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

charlie

Reaction score
This is actually on the MTS road map.

No, at this point it will require near live update tracking and comparing the updated time to the submitted time and then averaging that out. That'll not really give you an auto approval time, but averaged out will give you that requester's/batches average approval time which is good enough (still AA hah).

I can't add something like this to MTS before getting it extensively tested to make sure its not gonna destroy you on page requests when it updates. Before that I have to make it, and before that I have to get MTS up to date. Though tbh making it probably won't be too hard, its the update MTS cause no sense in adding it right before I have to tear it down and rebuilt it again.

Once I finish learning and stuff, I'll have time to work on MTS again and add this stuff + bring it back to standard. Still currently pegged to start back up in Oct.
you do too much for us all, man. thanks!

Reactions: savvy

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I do the same. Holes in my socks all the time and I dunno why.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I have made my daily goal! So now I go play vidyas and go to bed. Happy turking, all!
my run of the mill tube socks are in great shape. my ankle length running socks don't last but a few months before i have to trash them and get new pairs. i need to quit going cheap on them.
I think I'm going to start replacing all his socks with expensive wool ones. We have a few pairs of Smartwool socks for hiking that are spectacular (his aren't, of course, but I think they lasted a while) cheap socks is probably his big dumb sock ruining problem.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Answer questions about a recent time you were under the weather | Accept
Requester: 98point6 Data Science [A2AXZG12B2BBBI] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Please answer some questions about a recent minor condition, illness, or injury of your own where you could have spoken with a healthcare provider or taken off work.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Write online ads - bonus up to $10.5 / hour (1534896968606) | Accept
Requester: Stanford HCI [A2OBPXCZ1Q3PFU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$21.30] [Pay=4.20] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.68] [Comm=4.13] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=48] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.01
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Work in groups to write ads for new products. This task will take approximately 40 minutes. There will be a compensated waiting period, and if you complete the entire task you will receive a bonus of $6.99.
Qualifications: hasBanged DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; Location In US

This went about as well as I thought it would. Someone bailed within two minutes.

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Video & Photo Annotation | Accept
Requester: Avery [A1VOBEB3SPYL4U] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.80] [Fast=3.50] [Comm=3.17] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=14] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.08
Duration: 3600
Available: 10
Description: The surveys will ask you to answer questions based on some images. Please follow the instructions in the attached link.
Qualifications: Location NotEqualTo IN; Repetitive Scores DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
you do too much for us all, man. thanks!
Np.

I lost like 6 months of developing code stuff due to ACL rehab and really just focusing on that, but now that is pretty much all good (still no cutting motions) so I've finally been able to work my way back slowing into managing work/side stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.