Title: Car shopping, online information and price expectation | Accept
Requester: Guofang Huang [AP9FM2YPXLJ6X] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=4] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=34.29] [Pen=0.52 days] [Res=null] [Rec=50%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks a few questions about your car-shopping experience
Qualifications: Car Owner EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 80; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
watch the timer, but this only took 1 minute or so[/td][/tr]

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey on Internet Providers and Customer Service | PANDA
Requester: Sean Burford [A2ZQB9M8B71IYL] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
You will be presented with a scenario involving a fictional Internet provider then asked questions about how the scenario would make you feel
Time: 1 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US;
2:43

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
You know what's sad? My grandson asked me why the wife and I never fight. Then he said his mom and dad fight all the time.
I'm fixing to have some words...

Reactions: turkleton and MarkC

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
You know what's sad? My grandson asked me why the wife and I never fight. Then he said his mom and dad fight all the time.
That's sad. Though it does depend on what constitutes a fight. Hubby's mom and dad never even disagreed with each other in front of their kids.

It left both hubby and his sister totally unused to adult disagreements or even differences of opinions. So neither learned to disagree, discuss or argue in an adult, constructive way. I know hubby struggled all through his first marriage with it and counseling helped him too late for that relationship, but at least I got the benefit.

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
That's sad. Though it does depend on what constitutes a fight. Hubby's mom and dad never even disagreed with each other in front of their kids.

It left both hubby and his sister totally unused to adult disagreements or even differences of opinions. So neither learned to disagree, discuss or argue in an adult, constructive way. I know hubby struggled all through his first marriage with it and counseling helped him too late for that relationship, but at least I got the benefit.
I was never home, so that helped some I reckon. We did fight some when we first got married, she even left me once. But I smarted myself up real fucking quick.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I fought with my daughter's mother all the time.

correction: she fought with me over everything and nothing.
half the time, I didn't defend, I just said ok.
sometimes I tried to compromise
and the rest of the time I just went with whatever she felt was right, which caused bigger problems because "I wasn't giving any input"

it turns out that we just weren't a good match with each other, and that's ok, because that happens sometimes

fast forward six years
I get along much better with her now.
I like her fiance
today I babysat her five year old, and two weekends ago, I took her other daughter along with my kid the entire weekend.

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
How old is your grandson and exactly how are they fighting? Couples that engage in in energetic yet productive discussions have a healthy outlook. Those that are just fighting do not. I'm also not qualified to give advice on this subject. :)

Kind of like lolkatB @lolkatB just said...

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I fought with my daughter's mother all the time.

correction: she fought with me over everything and nothing.
half the time, I didn't defend, I just said ok.
sometimes I tried to compromise
and the rest of the time I just went with whatever she felt was right, which caused bigger problems because "I wasn't giving any input"

it turns out that we just weren't a good match with each other, and that's ok, because that happens sometimes

fast forward six years
I get along much better with her now.
I like her fiance
today I babysat her five year old, and two weekends ago, I took her other daughter along with my kid the entire weekend.
sounds like a much better environment for the kid.

Reactions: lolkatB and savvy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
sounds like a much better environment for the kid.
I'd hope so.
I don't say anything negative about her mom in front of her -- but I will point out positive things
when I picked her up this past friday, she said that Matt made BBQ steak for dinner, and so all she had for dinner was meat
I said that I want to buy a BBQ eventually, and that when her mother and I lived together, I cooked chicken and burgers frequently on it
and that this was how I showed her maternal grandmom that you can use potato chips instead of breadcrumbs to bread up your chickens

Reactions: ecko and lolkatB

Devil_Dawg

Contributor
Reaction score
How old is your grandson and exactly how are they fighting? Couples that engage in in energetic yet productive discussions have a healthy outlook. Those that are just fighting do not. I'm also not qualified to give advice on this subject. :)

Kind of like lolkatB @lolkatB just said...
6, and I have no idea what or how they are fighting, but I'm going to find out

Reactions: lolkatB

Dragonfly

Reaction score
I went to buy sneakers from amazon, and the price more than doubled from last week's listing :rain:
The site camelcamelcamel is awesome. It gives you the high and low price of a specific item on Amazon over the course of time. It is a legitimate site and I was tentative at first to check it out but I use it a lot now. They'll drop again soon I'm sure.

ETA: sorry I am just now going back through the prior post and see others already mentioned this :)

Last edited:

jmr

Reaction score
Panda this 411 penny HIT if you feel like you need a bit of padding: 389X50RO3UCP2CYKCYM14K9RJJI439. Idk when/how often these post rn but they are safe if you just want to queue some up for numbers.

edit to add alexandria should be safe, though, I wouldn't worry
THANK YOU!!! :)

Reactions: jklmnop

jmr

Reaction score
I'm late to the secret, just got the email
i 10000% didn't get an email, she must hate me hahaha. i was able to access the HIT from the forum link but didn't see her come up when i searched. so i'm pretty sure i'm banned from rose for life lmao

Reactions: stuffalleysays

Dragonfly

Reaction score
The o and p do different things. If you already knew this ignore me :smile:. The 'p' tries to collect many hits of this ID, the 'o' catches one, then shuts off the panda.
Thank you! I did know that but still appreciate the help :)

Reactions: jklmnop and MarkC

LumosDC

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,
The following is a summary of activity for your Mechanical Turk account for the week ending Aug 18, 2018.
Your HIT activity for this week:
- Number of HITs submitted: 3,333
Approvals and payments that occurred this week:
- Number of HITs approved: 5,453
- Number of HITs rejected: 7
- Bonus reward earned: $0.02
- HIT reward earned: $63.12
- Total Amount earned this week: $63.14

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score

I should have quoted you earlier. I grew up like your hubby and only remember one brief exchange of words between my parents. Never really saw them discuss or fight at all, so when I got married it was just like you said. My parents were and are awesome, but I wish they would have shared more about relationships and finances...

Reactions: lolkatB

KillMoles

°
Contributor
Reaction score
The site camelcamelcamel.com is awesome. It gives you the high and low price of a specific item on Amazon over the course of time. It is a legitimate site and I was tentative at first to check it out but I use it a lot now. They'll drop again soon I'm sure.
That is an awesome website. I use it a lot.

ETA: Now I'm doomed. Amazon doesn't like price tracking websites. Like PCPartPicker cannot show Amazon price history.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.