08/19 - SummerSlam Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I am sorry about disclosing the information. I just thought the question of locality was a bit weird because I did not see anywhere mentioned that it was from another country and we had to qualify like that. Thank you for your input. I was not asking about cheating. - nor would I ever :)
I understand you weren't cheating. You don't have to be sorry to me. Regardless of intent, it's in the agreement not to discuss it. I'm a big stickler for standards of work and ethics. If agree not to share anything, I take that to mean everything.

You're fine. Now you know.

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Identify Image Differences Between Two Photos (Good English Speakers Only) | Accept
Requester: Researcher One [AW4PY38Y2ZLUB] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=9.23] [Pen=1.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Pick the best image out of two photos and explain the difference between them.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
Speaking English helps in comparing 2 photos?

Reactions: Jerami

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
On another note I just took the hard drive out of my old pc and I took the cd writer out of the new pc to add the additional hard drive, but I don't have the proprietary screws to secure it. Why they gotta be like that? All of that to get to my Hit db file from last December because I was too stupid to transfer everything when I set up the new pc, which I hate btw. I need to go back to MAC.

Reactions: jklmnop and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Speaking English helps in comparing 2 photos?
It helps in completing the HIT, that's all I can say. Since when is a gambling game just a gambling game, for instance? There are always intricacies of HITs that aren't in the titles. I can say, for instance, if you were trying to describe a photo for Google, having a firm grasp of the language will help you to understand what it is they're asking for. How many times have you done an image HIT with nonsense answers? I'm guessing this is to prevent that. Just a general guess without mentioning content.:)

Last edited:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
On another note I just took the hard drive out of my old pc and I took the cd writer out of the new pc to add the additional hard drive, but I don't have the proprietary screws to secure it. Why they gotta be like that? All of that to get to my Hit db file from last December because I was too stupid to transfer everything when I set up the new pc, which I hate btw. I need to go back to MAC.
I upload all of my backups to Google Drive so that I can access them from anywhere and will never lose them if my drive dies.:)

Reactions: stuffalleysays

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
I am sorry about disclosing the information. I just thought the question of locality was a bit weird because I did not see anywhere mentioned that it was from another country and we had to qualify like that. Thank you for your input. I was not asking about cheating. - nor would I ever :)
No worries, now you know :)

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I upload all of my backups to Google Drive so that I can access them from anywhere and will never lose them if my drive dies.:)
I would usually just email myself the file, all that new cloud tech scares me, I'm old :p, but yes, live and learn. This is one of those things I should just know, and also do frequently. Now I won't ever repeat the mistake, it was a PITA. Also not to chill about my pc having a side off until I can get somewhere tomorrow. The cats like all the shiny bobblies inside.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I would usually just email myself the file, all that new cloud tech scares me, I'm old :p, but yes, live and learn. This is one of those things I should just know, and also do frequently. Now I won't ever repeat the mistake, it was a PITA. Also not to chill about my pc having a side off until I can get somewhere tomorrow. The cats like all the shiny bobblies inside.
I just assume that Google already has a copy, if I've emailed it with Gmail. They might as well be useful and hold a copy on the cloud for me.
Cats usually only stick their nose in the fan once. Then they'll leave it alone.:)

Last edited:
Reactions: stuffalleysays

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about what you think about disordered eating in 15 minutes | Accept
Requester: Rebecca Reynolds [A1FX3CLCFSRXZG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.21] [Pay=4.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2700
Available: 1
Description: Tell us what you think about disordered eating habits, how they may be linked to feelings like shame and self-compassion, and how people with disordered eating may be helped
Qualifications: None
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.