08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't noticed the cap applying across the different requesters. I'm not sure what went wrong that people have been capped on YouTube Artists without having done any that day.
I think sometimes caps carry over a day or so if it's the same batch.

Reactions: <Gucci>

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
ohsnap @ohsnap Pleco @Pleco ducky @Ducky

Damn, wish I'd known that ahead of time. Thanks for the info, though, guys. Definitely helpful! And I'll install that banner script now.
You will soon know what not to return even without the script. All is us at some point have been locked out. Fortunately the lockout is temporary and we are good to go soon!

The only times I get locked out now is when I overestimate my ability to keep ahead of the timer and hits expire.

WalkingEmphasis

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You will soon know what not to return even without the script. All is us at some point have been locked out. Fortunately the lockout is temporary and we are good to go soon!

The only times I get locked out now is when I overestimate my ability to keep ahead of the timer and hits expire.
Oh, yeah... I didn't even think about that. That could definitely be why they implemented the lockout. That way people aren't accepting more work than they can actually do so other workers don't get a chance to do some. Kind of evens the playing field. Makes more sense to me now.

I'm just surprised I haven't ever been locked out before this. lol I got lucky.

Reactions: tricker

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
That's the cap message. You can return it at that point and try again to see if it was a false cap but if it keeps giving you that message, you're capped for that one. I think that's also specific to the google requesters.

so if one were locked out, this would come up?

"Thank you for working on our HITs! Unfortunately, all of the remaining HITs in this project have been reserved for other workers, and there are none left for you to do. Please check again tomorrow for more HITs to be available. (You must click the "Return HIT" button now to return this HIT.)"

Or just not being able to accept.

Reactions: <Gucci> and ducky
Status
Not open for further replies.