mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Wiki says

Tetanus vaccine, also known as tetanus toxoid (TT), is an inactive vaccine used to prevent tetanus.[1] During childhood five doses are recommended, with a sixth given during adolescence.[1] Additional doses every 10 years are recommended.[2] After three doses almost everyone is initially immune.[1] In those who are not up to date on their tetanus immunization a booster should be given within 48 hours of an injury.[3] In those with high risk injuries who are not fully immunized tetanus antitoxin may also be recommended.[1] Making sure women who are pregnant are up to date on their tetanus immunization and, if not, immunizing them can prevent neonatal tetanus.[1]

Wiki thinks you can wait for tomorrow.
I'm pretty sure I've been immunized 3 times.

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I've been immunized 3 times.

I feel like I only got one about 14 years ago... What does Tetanus do again?

Common signs and symptoms of tetanus include:

• Spasms and stiffness in your jaw muscles (trismus)
  • Stiffness of your neck muscles
  • Difficulty swallowing
  • Stiffness of your abdominal muscles
  • Painful body spasms lasting for several minutes, typically triggered by minor occurrences, such as a draft, loud noise, physical touch or light
oh that doesn't sound tooo bad.

• Death. Severe tetanus-induced (tetanic) muscle spasms can interfere with or stop your breathing. Respiratory failure is the most common cause of death. Lack of oxygen may also induce cardiac arrest and death. Pneumonia is another cause of death.
Nevermind.

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
They count more than that for sure. I almost never draw more than 50 times/yr (once a week and sometimes I forget).
We've been emailing and calling for a week now trying to figure how they do it. They haven't been giving us a straight answer. They did say today though that each transaction counts twice.

Reactions: Kadauchi

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My jaw already does the locking up sometimes thing. Did it a lot more when I was a kid though.
Like permanently clenched? That's strange. I have TMJ and some clicking but, it's nothing like tetanus.

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We've been emailing and calling for a week now trying to figure how they do it. They haven't been giving us a straight answer. They did say today though that each transaction counts twice.
It feels much closer to initiate transfer to payment(+1), payments lands (+1), transfer from payments (+1), flip a coin, if heads (+1) if tails (+0).

cassius

Reaction score
PE $10.61 But I have not been at it all day. Got another feral cat fixed today. (only like 20 more to go) Dinner is made for when hub gets in from school. Think I'm going to relax for a bit.
good for you. it's so much fun, isn't it? Not.

Reactions: K'Lee

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It feels much closer to initiate transfer to payment(+1), payments lands (+1), transfer from payments (+1), flip a coin, if heads (+1) if tails (+0).
I actually think that's correct. The coin flip is a bit suspect but, I think it's 3 hits per. One out, one in, one out again.

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I actually think that's correct. The coin flip is a bit suspect but, I think it's 3 hits per. One out, one in, one out again.
Did you get 1 last year?

Reaction score
Like permanently clenched? That's strange. I have TMJ and some clicking but, it's nothing like tetanus.
Not permanent, really rarely actually. I think TMJ is the word for it, but the descriptions sound similar to me.

I think the only time it happened since I got to being an adult is after this time last year where I kept my mouth open for two hours so a dentist could work in it. (maybe that's why it happened as a kid, my parents were always on top of me getting my dentist appointments and I still always had cavities to get filled.:cautious:)

I only got bothered by it if I was about to eat and it kicked in like... no sorry, can eat your food because your mouth isn't opening wide enough for it.

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.