08/16 - Three Headed Broadway Stars on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
It is okay.. these are bloody impossible anyways.. I .. have respect for those people who posted the huge numbers on these before... I don't think I can even pass this qual.

Did you find an email from them?
yeah...too tired to even try right now, I like doing stuff like that so hopfully when I wake up I'll be able to figure it out.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
yeah...too tired to even try right now, I like doing stuff like that so hopfully when I wake up I'll be able to figure it out.
How does one even get such an email in the first place? You know... I'm asking for a friend of mine.

Reactions: ShanaMarie

Kathryn

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Contributor
Reaction score
It is okay.. these are bloody impossible anyways.. I .. have respect for those people who posted the huge numbers on these before... I don't think I can even pass this qual.
We told you all it was gonna be rough!

Reactions: Barbwire

sgomer79

Reaction score
I did a few from each batch and ended up more irritated than anything... lol

I tried to look at few and being pretty new decided I wasnt going to risk the rejection and passed on them. I feel slightly better seeing some that have tons of hits struggled too.

Reactions: kryss

whateverjill

The Sister
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know how to insert gifs and I think that makes me a failure of the internet or whatever. PLEASE SEND HELP.

Reactions: aveline and kryss

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
Guys, I don't know how to insert gifs and I think that makes me a failure of the internet or whatever. PLEASE SEND HELP.
At the bar at the top of this box where you type, there is a little square picture with a mountain and a dot, to the right of the smiley face. Click it. Insert a URL. Click "insert". Post!

whateverjill

The Sister
Contributor
Reaction score
At the bar at the top of this box where you type, there is a little square picture with a mountain and a dot, to the right of the smiley face. Click it. Insert a URL. Click "insert". Post!

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
As much as I want to keep going, I just don't feel like it. :phew:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
There's actually an image posting button next to the smiley button. Just click that and insert your gif link, and it should show up.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I always turn off live update to record those gifs and I don't even see that everyone has already replied while I was doing that. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Drwho10 and kryss
Status
Not open for further replies.