08/16 - Three Headed Broadway Stars on Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
Please let me know what night this meets. I've got a $600/month monkey on my back for my MBA and haven't had a change in income to cover it.
Holy shit. I would stroke out if my payment was that high. And my payments include my MS costs!

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Third time I grabbed it, thinking that there was a bug with it or something the first two times. I now realize it says desktop. I do all my turking on a laptop, always have. :p
Oh...me too. have it for 3rd time also. I have a nice speedy laptop, but with broken screen its plugged into a big monitor, external keyboard and mouse, somehow the battery doesn't work since i replaced a fan in it...I forget it's still a laptop.

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Jezebel

Reaction score
You are joking, right? Laptops seem to count as desktops for these. That's what I used. They just don't want tablets or phones.

Reactions: <Gucci>

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
That's okay. I don't actually like making money. I'm mostly doing a ton of surveys because I like to learn about myself.
exactly and just test new apps or do voice hits because you like hearing your voice :)

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
When?? I had an email saying it was coming soon, I'd get an email when they came out. guess not. crap.
It is okay.. these are bloody impossible anyways.. I .. have respect for those people who posted the huge numbers on these before... I don't think I can even pass this qual.

um. nvm. found stuff.
Did you find an email from them?

Status
Not open for further replies.