Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research study - behavior vizualization(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PsychSurveys [A35FUUTG83EZ3Z] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.88] [Fast=4.65] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=50] [ToS=2]
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 1800
Available: 1
Description: In this study, you will be asked to vizualise blood donation with guided prompts and complete questionnaires.
Qualifications: Exc: [2861205-102391] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
little over 3 minutes[/td][/tr]

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
This looks super helpful. Does it mess up your other scripts? I can see this leading to a whole lotta PREs.
Lol. I'm not sure about the PRE's yet. I'm surprised I don't get more than I do. I run everything that catches on the hot side and my ISP sucks. It works, I do know that. I threw a HIT in there from this board earlier and it got accepted right away. I'd like it to work for a requester ID, just catch anything they put out there. I don't run PC with MTS so that kind of helps. I need to spend most of a day doing a deep look at what TA does, other than the obvious. It has to be, hands down, the most unique tool I've come across. Just for the metrics it provides, it's worth the $3. It's worth it at $10 from everything I've been able to get it to do. But there is more to it, buried deep down, I think it's the most powerful tool available. MTS has Finder and Catcher, but this has some weird stuff going on with it.

Reactions: stuffalleysays

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
This looks super helpful. Does it mess up your other scripts? I can see this leading to a whole lotta PREs.
Check this out. This is from the documentation.
"You can also add a search term or Requester ID to your auto-accepter and have Task Archive attempt to automatically accept any available HIT matching that search term or were posted by that specific Requester as soon as such a HIT group has been found."

Reactions: MechaC

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Check this out. This is from the documentation.
"You can also add a search term or Requester ID to your auto-accepter and have Task Archive attempt to automatically accept any available HIT matching that search term or were posted by that specific Requester as soon as such a HIT group has been found."
Isn't that the same as a requester search on PC? :shrug:

Reactions: ecko

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Lol. I'm not sure about the PRE's yet. I'm surprised I don't get more than I do. I run everything that catches on the hot side and my ISP sucks. It works, I do know that. I threw a HIT in there from this board earlier and it got accepted right away. I'd like it to work for a requester ID, just catch anything they put out there. I don't run PC with MTS so that kind of helps. I need to spend most of a day doing a deep look at what TA does, other than the obvious. It has to be, hands down, the most unique tool I've come across. Just for the metrics it provides, it's worth the $3. It's worth it at $10 from everything I've been able to get it to do. But there is more to it, buried deep down, I think it's the most powerful tool available. MTS has Finder and Catcher, but this has some weird stuff going on with it.
I don't use it because I can't bring myself to use redundant tools. I haven't found TaskArchive's unique 'killer function'. I haven't looked hard. I've had it so long that I got it when it was still free. Never turn it on though.:)

Reactions: ecko and DareAngel3

MechaC

Find me on a cloud
Reaction score
It seems like a Hit Catcher that auto accepts as soon as the hits are posted. So you could have many more req searches going than on PC. Could easily be wrong though, just going off minimal reading.

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It seems like a Hit Catcher that auto accepts as soon as the hits are posted. So you could have many more req searches going than on PC. Could easily be wrong though, just going off minimal reading.
Here's what it does.

Mostly. Those are the options anyway.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I don't know, I've never used PC but I asked the same question earlier and I was told that there isn't anything out there that accepts HITs based just on requester ID. That's what I was told because I asked. I still have to dig into PC all the way and I haven't done it because MTS is working well for me.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't know, I've never used PC but I asked the same question earlier and I was told that there isn't anything out there that accepts HITs based just on requester ID. That's what I was told because I asked. I still have to dig into PC all the way and I haven't done it because MTS is working well for me.
that's what panda crazy does.

Reactions: DareAngel3

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
I don't use it because I can't bring myself to use redundant tools. I haven't found TaskArchive's unique 'killer function'. I haven't looked hard. I've had it so long that I got it when it was still free. Never turn it on though.:)
It's the metrics it provides that got me. It was the only thing I could find that would automatically tally pending hits and make the "pending" column on the left side of the dashboard clickable and bring up the info on the pending HITs.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
I also used to use it back when it was turk assist or something like that. I stopped because there were some questions about why the author obfuscated all the code.

Reactions: Leatherass

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's the metrics it provides that got me. It was the only thing I could find that would automatically tally pending hits and make the "pending" column on the left side of the dashboard clickable and bring up the info on the pending HITs.
Isn't that what MTS does on the upper left corner, as far as tally? And, it's clickable from any page, including the dashboard. Then it brings up Tracker, which is more useful than just pending, for me.

Reactions: DareAngel3

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
that's what panda crazy does.
I've been told that before too but when I loaded it up and tried to make it work it was a pain in the ass. I watched YouTube PC tutorials and they weren't a lot of help. Basically, my experience with PC hasn't been great. I'm sure it comes down to spending more time with it, no doubt. I just haven't done it yet.

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Well I don't intend to knock something I haven't tried. Someone obviously put a lot of time and effort into it. It's great that there's a variety of tools people can choose based on their preferences. But I also think it provides an opportunity for people to get in over their heads, as was mentioned in the thread earlier this morning :) I still think dedication and street-smarts will ultimately prevail, and I hope I'm not proven wrong :ROFL:

Reactions: jklmnop and ecko

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Isn't that what MTS does on the upper left corner, as far as tally? And, it's clickable from any page, including the dashboard. Then it brings up Tracker, which is more useful than just pending, for me.
For some reason my pendings on MTS are trashed. The show my all time total earned, which is weird. I use tracker to track my daily stuff but it doesn't do my pending past a day. It might be conflicting with another script.

Reactions: Jerami

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason my pendings on MTS are trashed. The show my all time total earned, which is weird. I use tracker to track my daily stuff but it doesn't do my pending past a day. It might be conflicting with another script.
when i used to use it (assuming it works like it did back then) it would act weird with a bunch of different scripts. That is another reason i stopped using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.