08/15 - We'll miss ya Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
Usually SC will let you redo the task and reverse the rejection, according to some people here.
Thank you for your reply. I just checked my email and they basically told me I was rejected because my responses were not long enough. What's funny is I did a $16 dollar hit for them on Sunday using the same type of response form that I used yesterday. They approved the one on Sunday but rejected the one from yesterday. I will now go and update my post with some snippets from their answer.

Reactions: jan

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
I know that a few people did - they have a computer program that will automatically reject based on how long you spent on the questions. But I am certain a few folks emailed and got the rejection reversed.
Thanks for your reply. I just heard from them and they said my responses were not good. I'm going to go update my post with some of the snippets from the email.

Reactions: jan

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Sleeping with the Boss (Only certain respondents may qualify | Accept
Requester: Angela Listy [A1M2H0HAEXONBY] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.01] [Fast=4.47] [Comm=3.37] [Fair=4.12] [Reviews=298] [ToS=2]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please take and review this survey about having sexual relations within the workplace.
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
mmmmmm[/td][/tr]
I'm 99.9% certain that Angela Listy is trying to collect a ton of scandalous information about each of us in order to blackmail us and to try to extort our money...

Jokes on her though... Turkers don't even make $30/day so we hardly have anything for her to extort!

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I just heard from them and they said my responses were not good. I'm going to go update my post with some of the snippets from the email.
I think it's really a study in how long turkers will put up with vague requirements and inconsistent rejections for 16 dollars

rsclone

This is my partner Fellatio Del Toro
Banned
Reaction score
Title: 10 min survey: See news items and tell us your opinions. | Accept
Requester: Ascor Turk [AZUQG1UHQZ4YM] Contact
TO: [Pay=2.65] [Fast=3.63] [Comm=2.50] [Fair=3.00] [Reviews=86] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.30
Description: A 10 minute online survey under the auspices of the ASCoR research institute, which forms part of the University of Amsterdam. ASCoR conducts scientific research into media and communications in society.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
dfg[/td][/tr]

Reactions: Despairagus

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
I think it's really a study in how long turkers will put up with vague requirements and inconsistent rejections for 16 dollars
Yep, definitely frustrating. I just updated my post with some of the instructions that they told me in the email.

Reactions: Starslip

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Survey about Online Medical Crowdfunding (Fundraising) Campaign--$50 Bonus! (~20 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jennifer [A1C2EOFC5CP1KV] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Description: We want to understand whether and how you would support a given medical crowdfunding campaign
Qualifications: Completed My Survey Already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
jhj[/td][/tr]

rsclone

Banned
Reaction score
Title: Learning words by helping animals | Accept
Requester: Stanford Language and Cognition Lab [A1XUBU5CS5SFRV] Contact
TO: [Pay=3.58] [Fast=4.49] [Comm=3.74] [Fair=4.52] [Reviews=120] [ToS=0]
Duration: 1800
Description: Help us find out how we use language. Short study with nice animal drawings. Takes about 6-8 minutes. Do not accept HIT if you have participated in this study before.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
m[/td][/tr]

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I was going to turk more but, I'm kinda grumpy. And I don't want to be. So, I'm going to finish watching Judge John Deed, which is a pretty good show that I found a few days ago, and paint some flowers. I'm painting roses, atm :)
Back in a bit.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I was going to turk more but, I'm kinda grumpy. And I don't want to be. So, I'm going to finish watching Judge John Deed, which is a pretty good show that I found a few days ago, and paint some flowers. I'm painting roses, atm :)
Back in a bit.
show rose painting pls.

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Collect Internet Provider Company Information | Accept
Requester: Jon Pedersen [AJN5RCY57WTIG] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Duration: 1800
Available: 998
Description: Review the given website and collect various information as requested. Bonus of .05 for each internet plan #3 thru #6 (if available)
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
bizatch?[/td][/tr]

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
show rose painting pls.
I will later. Right now it's barely more than a faint wash of green, yellow and pink. When watercolour painting, my first wash is usually barely more than plain water. :) I'll post pics though. It's actually very similar to another painting I did earlier this year but, I gave that one away. I want one for me to look at.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.