08/15 - We'll miss ya Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
That's like my auto script answer for those types of questions, No. After awhile they stop asking except emergencies
Exactly. Funny you should mention that. My stepdaughter just called with another "emergency" (aka I don't want to work for a living and now I have no couch to surf on again). I thought I was going to have to have the NO conversation with my husband, but turns out he is beyond burned out on it and offered her a greyhound ticket out of town (She rejected).

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that's not stopping Omarosa....lol
NDAs don't stop a lot of people. It usually the consequences that do that.

It's like jumping off of a building. It's not the fall but, the sudden stop at the end that gets you.:D

turkLion

Contributor
Reaction score
My SurveyComet hit from yesterday was rejected now. From what I've been able to gather from this post, I guess I didn't stay logged in long enough. I didn't see a required time limit in the instructions or on the platform either.

Maybe I made some other mistake but I'm not sure because my feedback simply said "Rejected". I sent an email and I also was able to log back in to the platform and update a few things based on the post I linked.

My question is has anyone been able to have one of these types of hits reversed? That $16 loss really stings. :(:(:(

Thank you kindly for your time.

Update : I received an email from SurveyComet and they said my responses were not good enough. What is interesting is that I did a hit for them on Sunday with the same type of responses from yesterday but they approved the one on Sunday.

These are some of the instructions that they said I didn't follow. Bold Emphasis theirs.

The original instructions were not this descriptive. It said to provide two meaningful sentences but I guess they really wanted a paragraph as they stated in their email to me.

The "good" news is they provided me with a link to update the responses and they might reverse the rejection if I write paragraphs.

Last edited:

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Research a vehicle for purchase - 1 Hour survey | Accept
Requester: Jennifer [A1XYXCSU2IOLW1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=4.11] [Fast=4.29] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=4.43] [Reviews=9] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.66] [Pen=0.25 days] [Res=0%] [Rec=50%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 10.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Research a vehicle you would potentially purchase and provide feedback on the process
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: 6-minute survey(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Colleen P. Kirk [A1ZMZ9DTKNN8R6] (Req TV): N/A
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Short 6-minute survey
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 33
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Inc: [-1697005869-102386] Exists ; Exc: [-260348733-102386] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US;

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I really need to stop searching HOTD on this forum.

Ya'll's opinion of HOTD seems to vary quite differently from mine. :throwrock:
It's a good measurement for how shitty a day it's been though. If people are calling a 50 cent HIT HOTD then it might be a good day to go see a movie

Rogue and Ready

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey about surgery and healthcare | Accept
Requester: Julia Danford [A1Q7AQDRALJO24] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=5] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.09] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.20
Duration: 1800
Description: Give us an opinion about factors that influence your choice of surgeon
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
fast[/td][/tr]

Reactions: jan

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
My SurveyComet hit from yesterday was rejected now. From what I've been able to gather from this post, I guess I didn't stay logged in long enough. I didn't see a required time limit in the instructions or on the platform either.

Maybe I made some other mistake but I'm not sure because my feedback simply said "Rejected". I sent an email and I also was able to log back in to the platform and update a few things based on the post I linked.

My question is has anyone been able to have one of these types of hits reversed? That $16 loss really stings. :(:(:(

Usually SC will let you redo the task and reverse the rejection, according to some people here.

Reactions: jan and turkLion

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Comparing Liability rules(~ 5 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Ori Katz [A2ZESDC6X6M5J4] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.34] [Pay=4.30] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.50] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=8.57] [Pen=0.04 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 3600
Description: The purpose of this survey is to investigate opinions regarding alternative legal rules.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Exc: [-2048551779-102135] DoesNotExist ; Location In US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: WowyGirl

jan

Reaction score

I know that a few people did - they have a computer program that will automatically reject based on how long you spent on the questions. But I am certain a few folks emailed and got the rejection reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.