08/14 - Torturous Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
in a tiny, inbred town called Merrill, MI. It is between Saginaw and Alma. It's where the ghetto meets the trailer. Meth for miles and pick up trucks waving confederate flags while blaring country-rap music.
My town has more people then yours does :eek:

Yes I creeped and looked it up...you have babies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
in a tiny, inbred town called Merrill, MI. It is between Saginaw and Alma. It's where the ghetto meets the trailer. Meth for miles and pick up trucks waving confederate flags while blaring country-rap music.
Are you sure you don't mean Seymour, IN? Cuz that's what it's like here, where the tooth gap comes from drugs, not violence lol.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That sounds rather terrible, my dads from Detroit so I've been to Michigan a few times.

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
That sounds rather terrible, my dads from Detroit so I've been to Michigan a few times.
I grew up in a tiny farm town 25 miles from here - in the middle of nowhere - and it is completely different there. It's like a Norman Rockwell painting come to life. I moved here as a compromise for my wife, who is from Saginaw. Mistake.

Bokamo

Reaction score
I just stopped at the Interstate near Seymour this weekend on my way to New Albany. Also, that could be anywhere in Indiana. :D
You were literally like..5 miles from my house then because I live off of one exit, but there is nothing here that anyone would stop for, no gas stations, etc. Those are all the next exit down lol. And yes, Indiana is just such a fun state lol.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You were literally like..5 miles from my house then because I live off of one exit, but there is nothing here that anyone would stop for, no gas stations, etc. Those are all the next exit down lol. And yes, Indiana is just such a fun state lol.
heyyy I've been there! I used to live in Corydon/New Salisbury/Palmyra.

cassius

Reaction score
'Asking creepy questions, regarding my sexual attraction to the lawn mower'
lmao
Those questions get me at times. Are they asking me if I'm attracted to a machine? Or the lawn "mower' human with the rippling muscles, great tan and sun glistening off of his sweat? Sorry, but at times I wonder if they actually think about these questions. Hopefully we aren't that mechanical yet.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Those questions get me at times. Are they asking me if I'm attracted to a machine? Or the lawn "mower' human with the rippling muscles, great tan and sun glistening off of his sweat? Sorry, but at times I wonder if they actually think about these questions. Hopefully we aren't that mechanical yet.
lmao! on that same thread someone posted about surveys asking about human attributes of products/brands. I hate those ones even more than the sexual attraction ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.