08/14 - Torturous Tuesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonfly

Reaction score
Recent includes reposts and studies that are continuously up. If I've seen a HIT once on logged HITs, I've made the decision to try and accept it or not at that moment. I don't find it useful to know when it reposts because either I have a PandA on and it catches it, or it doesn't. But, I only need to know when it catches it, not when it's reposted but, I've missed it.
So, it's distracting and useless for me to see recent because, everything that I need is also on logged in chronological order.:)

That's why I think they are separate.

Just my opinion though. Everyone has a different method that works for them.
Makes complete sense. Thank you and I like your way of thinking. I might just go and hide the recent section tomorrow. I need less clutter :)

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Attention moms and dads, if you bought up and up baby wipes, the flushable kind, you can claim up to twenty in the class action and get a giftcard, no prrof of purchase needed on the first 20. This is the target brand for those of us who just grab the store brand and don't pay attention. I was sent a unique code, but if you weren't, no worries, they only had me on file because I have a debit card through Red that I purchased some on. http://www.upandupwipessettlement.com/target-corp-class-action-settlement-proof-of-claim-form
I didn't purchase any but out of curiosity what was wrong with them?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
prolific appears to have two surveys available, but since it's on app.prolific and the legacy site has been disabled, I can't take the tasks.

I don't understand what the problem is

anyway, both of the things up have been slowly increasing in available spaces; I guess people are dropping out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: desallemands

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
i bet they don't break down when flushed. flushable wipes can be murder on your plumbing
Yeah you have to be careful what you flush. :)

ALinAL

Contributor
Reaction score
prolific appears to have two surveys available, but since it's on app.prolific and the legacy site has been disabled, I can't take the tasks.

I don't understand what the problem is

anyway, both of the things up have been slowly increasing in available spaces; I guess people are dropping out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I'm still using the old site. I didn't even know there was a new one until a couple of days ago when I found it by accident. :shrug:

Reactions: cb456

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm still using the old site. I didn't even know there was a new one until a couple of days ago when I found it by accident. :shrug:
I can't use the old site; it only allows you to take tasks in the new site

Reactions: KillMoles

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm sitting at PE $4.10 did a couple of things this morning and found one survey an hour ago but I'm not seeing much. Is there something fantastic going on I don't know about?

Reactions: TotalBabe

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Sticky: (half of the time) -- OH great, thank you, here's a bonus for having such a crisp video!

Sticky: (the other half of the time, same settings, lighting, seating position, everything) -- we regret to inform you that we don't know if you have eyeballs :(

Reactions: MarkC

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I'm sitting at PE $4.10 did a couple of things this morning and found one survey an hour ago but I'm not seeing much. Is there something fantastic going on I don't know about?
Seems pretty darn slow tonight.

Reactions: MarkC and K'Lee

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
got a little nervous looking at my prolific stats on the new site:
Total submissions 506
Submissions approved 392
Total earned £456.49
never had a rejection there

then I realized that time-outs and returns count as submissions

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: cb456 and ALinAL

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: A pre-screening survey on the development of an individual's character. | Accept
Requester: Michelle Cheng [AEN48CP33PZ94] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.05
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: Please respond to several demographic questions -- if you meet the criterion for the study, we will send you another HIT.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.