Requester: Uri Abramson [A21XM7THR6ES2S] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: [Hrly=17.14] [Pen=null] [Res=0%] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 1.80
Duration: 600
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion
Qualifications: Borrower - Personal Loan EqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Household Income - $100,000 or more EqualTo 0; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
5 minutes, no code so I put my turk ID which is asked for at beginning of survey. Simple.[/td][/tr]
!!!??? Household Income - $100,000 or more....

I did not realize that you were a fellow Turk-aristocrat! :pompus:

SleepComa

Drifting through the stars...
Reaction score
Didn't work today, had to stop working mid day yesterday. I got a call, a terrible one. It was my best friend's sister, he went to the ICU, renal failure.

Devastated he's only 28, fuck it all.

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Didn't work today, had to stop working mid day yesterday. I got a call, a terrible one. It was my best friend's sister, he went to the ICU, renal failure.

Devastated he's only 28, fuck it all.
I hope it ends up alright. This happened with my mother once. She was walking around talking non-sense and disoriented, hours later I drove her 3 hours away to her cancer center. It was renal failure (good thing I hurried, huh?). It can work out and if you need to vent feel free to PM me.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
My littles used them but to be honest, I used them more to care for my mother with stage 3 colon cancer and all the wonderful additions to your life that brings. I won't go in to details, but some things need more than tissue to deal with. I just get aggravated when I find out that my Organic cotton whatever is really full of chemicals or that my fair trade coffee still resulted in numerous deaths of children etc...
but... fair trade is not related to the health or safety of anyone involved.
fair trade is extra money that goes to a fund to help spread awareness that people growing coffee are not paid enough

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds good.

IIRC blackjack and video poker are the only player vs. house games that are even remotely winnable in the long term. I would just dl a free slots app if you need that sort of mindless fix.
I think tomorrow is a perfect day for 'whip em out wild wednesday'

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
!!!??? Household Income - $100,000 or more....

I did not realize that you were a fellow Turk-aristocrat! :pompus:
it said that the "100000 or more" is equal to 0, so the person would have to earn less than a mere hundred thou

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Sadness... I thought I'd found a kindred soul...

It's just so lonely living in California where you can make >$150,000/year and still be practically living paycheck-to-paycheck because EVERYTHING is so damned expensive.
Move maybe?
I know coming to Michigan was the best thing I ever did. Florida was sooooooooooooooooo expensive.

Reactions: Jerami

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey on character strengths | Accept
Requester: Michelle Cheng [AEN48CP33PZ94] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Please respond to the following questions on character strengths
Qualifications: CS Cau EqualTo 100
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
This was suspiciously less than 4 minutes.[/td][/tr]

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Move maybe?
I know coming to Michigan was the best thing I ever did. Florida was sooooooooooooooooo expensive.
PA would've been better -- it isn't so cold over here as MI, but not so unbearably hot as the carolinas and whatever's below it

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
PA would've been better -- it isn't so cold over here as MI, but not so unbearably hot as the carolinas and whatever's below it
It's dirt cheap here in IL (not Chicago) but I can't say I'd recommend it otherwise. Unless you want a convenient middle-place to drive to other places.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Move maybe?
We've considered it... But being that I'm in chemistry, most of the decent job markets (pharmaceutical R&D) for me are in other expensive cities like San Francisco, Boston, and Seattle.

My wife makes good money in San Diego, and with a little more experience can move to much better paying position with Kaiser (only in CA). Then, once our little kiddos are both in elementary school, then I can take a job as a traveling application scientist, which would mean I'm traveling a lot more, but I'd at least double my current salary.

Yet, even if all those things happen... I think I'd still probably keep Turking. Kinda addicted to it.

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
S
but... fair trade is not related to the health or safety of anyone involved.
fair trade is extra money that goes to a fund to help spread awareness that people growing coffee are not paid enough
orry, I was ranting, I should have said my blood diamond engagement ring.

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
It's dirt cheap here in IL (not Chicago) but I can't say I'd recommend it otherwise. Unless you want a convenient middle-place to drive to other places.
yea, but being just outside Philly is nice. especially for the food.

what food does Il have? Ilios pizza?

Reactions: DareAngel3

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Lived just outside of Chicago city limits for 5 years, and never going back. I need to be able to see mountains and be within driving distance of the ocean.

A lot of not-so-fun stuff happened in my life while I lived in IL, so I don't think I could ever move back there. Also, it's like my family is cursed whenever one of us moves to IL... When my parents lived there for <2 years in the 70's, they endured a 100-year blizzard and lost 1/2 of their possessions due to arson. Too much bad mojo to go back!

Last edited:
Reactions: DareAngel3
Status
Not open for further replies.