08/12 - Mocha Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
However, JenniLeigh @JenniLeigh, this will I think be the only challenge that may or may not require a script. Next week will be survey times, and we're looking at other stuff like most posts, most helpful posts, etc.

coffeeowl

hoo?
Contributor
Mentor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Study About Decision Making(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Kinga Makovi [A24W8PHPZZB7GI] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.93] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.18] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.33] [Fair=4.71] [Reviews=23] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: Participate in a university study about how people make decisions, and earn up to .55! The study involves a short, easy survey.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [359269473-164145] DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2703] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

HIT Time: 6 mins. Bonus.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
It should just copy the export. It doesn't post it on its own. You have to come here and paste it in the message box.
I tried that. Each time I've tried it only pastes the last thing I had on my clipboard not the hit. :confused:

Reactions: LucyO

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, everyone.

We're going to try to start doing a weekly challenge thing here to maybe encourage people to post a little more. The challenge will change from week to week and we're not totally settled on what all of the challenges will be, but this week let's start with HIT posts. The person with the most HIT posts by the end of the week will get a fancy banner that they can keep as long as they're winning. If someone else wins the following week, they take the banner till someone takes it from them.

Last week doesn't count, but here's what the results look like anyway. I'll be posting something like this every Monday and announcing the previous week's winner.

i feel like i may have posted more than 0 hits last week. i cud b wrong

Reactions: LucyO and jan

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You are receiving this email because a requester has granted you the following qualification:

Qualification: RME_score
Requester: Empirica
Qualification Value: 27

The fuck is this?

Reactions: LucyO and aveline

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
i feel like i may have posted more than 0 hits last week. i cud b wrong
hold on let me go through my post history...

joke post, joke post, YAHU @YAHU tag, usertesting, usertesting, hai,

well I'll be dammed.

If I didn't know any better I'd say I was about as useful to this forum as a steering wheel on a bed frame.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I tried that. Each time I've tried it only pastes the last thing I had on my clipboard not the hit. :confused:
That's strange. I'm not sure what would be causing that. I used to have a similar issue, but it turned out it was because TO was so slow the export just couldn't connect to grab the info. I think that was fixed though because it hasn't happened to be in some time. Do the exports from the MTurk search pages or from the queue not work for you either?

Dill

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Sher Afghan Asad for work related to 3MYASTQBG7423636NJZTTNDLHEKDQH.
The value of your bonus is: $1.26 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus from labor market study

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
hold on let me go through my post history...

joke post, joke post, YAHU @YAHU tag, usertesting, usertesting, hai,

well I'll be dammed.

If I didn't know any better I'd say I was about as useful to this forum as a steering wheel on a bed frame.
hold on there don't be so hard on yourself, you posted about the Prashant batch on the 5th, which was one week ago

Reactions: LucyO

mythmoth

Reaction score
nowadays the tools for using mturk are much better though, so thats a good thing. what tools do u use to find hits?
I'm trying to get familiar with scripts again and really figure them out this time. I've been using HIT Finder and HIT Catcher, mainly. And a shovel, rake and magnifying glass.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Dialogue Response Rating | Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A15W1CEMA81ET7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 20:00
Available: 86
Description: You are given three dialogue context and some sample responses, please rate the responses
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location NotEqualTo US-CA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

These are kind of gross
I did one to test the waters on the 10th and it is still pending.

Reactions: LucyO and Dill

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Morning, everyone.

We're going to try to start doing a weekly challenge thing here to maybe encourage people to post a little more. The challenge will change from week to week and we're not totally settled on what all of the challenges will be, but this week let's start with HIT posts. The person with the most HIT posts by the end of the week will get a fancy banner that they can keep as long as they're winning. If someone else wins the following week, they take the banner till someone takes it from them.

Last week doesn't count, but here's what the results look like anyway. I'll be posting something like this every Monday and announcing the previous week's winner.

mboone73 @mboone73 posts 41 hits, does one.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from Sher Afghan Asad for work related to 3MYASTQBG7423636NJZTTNDLHEKDQH.
The value of your bonus is: $2.97 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus from labor market study

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Status
Not open for further replies.