08/12 - Mocha Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I have PTSD, so when I'm feeling off, and I know I'm not going to be able to regurgitate what I know is in my brain, I copy/paste things I'm worried about in notepad real quick.
Just b/c they don't technically have to be ADA compliant, doesn't mean I'm gonna fuck myself over.
i should do that more. a lot of times i get really stressed and just return those hits.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good afternoon everyone! I'm wondering, is it especially slow for a weekday or has it been like this lately? I just started up again after not turking for a long time and I'm kinda bummed there's not much around today
Mondays in general have been slow recently, also it's the summer which is always a bit slower.
And I don't know how long you've been away but the marketplace is a shadow of it's former self.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Caught 2 HITs - disqualified on one and the other was FULL . . . this might be a gentle hint to do something else . . .

Reactions: LucyO

mythmoth

Reaction score
Mondays in general have been slow recently, also it's the summer which is always a bit slower.
And I don't know how long you've been away but the marketplace is a shadow of it's former self.
Thanks. Apparently I've been away too long, I last did this a few years ago when it was really active, but my internet was total garbage and I didn't really know how to panda so I barely earned anything anyway. At least I don't have good earnings to compare this to, haha

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks. Apparently I've been away too long, I last did this a few years ago when it was really active, but my internet was total garbage and I didn't really know how to panda so I barely earned anything anyway. At least I don't have good earnings to compare this to, haha
nowadays the tools for using mturk are much better though, so thats a good thing. what tools do u use to find hits?

Reactions: LucyO and jan

thedorchannel

Contributor
Reaction score
wow. the clixsense website is now ysense. thats crazy in case anyone cared.

Reactions: jan

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Morning, everyone.

We're going to try to start doing a weekly challenge thing here to maybe encourage people to post a little more. The challenge will change from week to week and we're not totally settled on what all of the challenges will be, but this week let's start with HIT posts. The person with the most HIT posts by the end of the week will get a fancy banner that they can keep as long as they're winning. If someone else wins the following week, they take the banner till someone takes it from them.

Last week doesn't count, but here's what the results look like anyway. I'll be posting something like this every Monday and announcing the previous week's winner.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, everyone.

We're going to try to start doing a weekly challenge thing here to maybe encourage people to post a little more. The challenge will change from week to week and we're not totally settled on what all of the challenges will be, but this week let's start with HIT posts. The person with the most HIT posts by the end of the week will get a fancy banner that they can keep as long as they're winning. If someone else wins the following week, they take the banner till someone takes it from them.

Last week doesn't count, but here's what the results look like anyway. I'll be posting something like this every Monday and announcing the previous week's winner.

I wish I could post. Even using BB code doesn't work.

Reactions: savvy and LucyO

Dill

Reaction score
Title: Dialogue Response Rating | Accept
Requester: Noah Turk [A15W1CEMA81ET7] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 20:00
Available: 86
Description: You are given three dialogue context and some sample responses, please rate the responses
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location NotEqualTo US-CA; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 97; Location EqualTo US

These are kind of gross

Reactions: HelloHello

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning, everyone.

Is there something I can add/tag to my HITs to make them count until I can export again?
(It's not a big deal so don't worry about it)

Status
Not open for further replies.