08/11 - Summerslam Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
I've heard of these alerts but I thought it was just the "Hit caught" alert people were talking about. What am I missing that I should have installed to watch for specific requesters? I'm at 25000 approved but I only run Hit Finder/Catcher
those work but there are a lot of closed / qualification required batches out there that people do (masters, centrality (Sergey), vickies, etc) so you'll see a lot of those talked about here.

Robedom

Reaction score
those work but there are a lot of closed / qualification required batches out there that people do (masters, centrality (Sergey), vickies, etc) so you'll see a lot of those talked about here.
I have some closed quals as well but I never get alerted when they drop. So I was just wondering how to set that up.

charlie

Reaction score
I have some closed quals as well but I never get alerted when they drop. So I was just wondering how to set that up.
personally i only have one that's worth anything (the sergey one) and i just keep it in my HC. I run it every so often hoping a batch might show up but those haven't posted in anywhere near the frequency they used to. Not sure what anyone else does.

Reactions: Robedom

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I've heard of these alerts but I thought it was just the "Hit caught" alert people were talking about. What am I missing that I should have installed to watch for specific requesters? I'm at 25000 approved but I only run Hit Finder/Catcher
In Hit Finder, click on Include List at top, then add.

You can also achieve this by clicking on the (I) at the beginning of the line and clicking Include req at the bottom.

Last edited:
Reactions: cb456 and Robedom

HelloHello

Reaction score
Morning,
Totally worth it here in this house. Two accounts that have it and have seen an increase way above. Once you learn to use it, it is great. (disclaimer, this is not a paid endorsement :wink:)
Is there a free trial? I remember there was some talk about that and then I didn’t see anything more . . .

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Is there a free trial? I remember there was some talk about that and then I didn’t see anything more . . .
I don't know if there is one now. Since the creator of it does so much for us anyways, I just kind of signed up and never asked. You can look up some posts about it if you go to slack or reddit. Otherwise, contact the creator. Don't want to use his name since I think it will alert him.

Reactions: HelloHello

jan

Reaction score
Title: Beliefs, Behaviors, and Sexual Orientation | Accept
Requester: Shelby Smout [A1XRHG2H29T2SC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.56] [Pay=Good] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=1.33] [Fair=1.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: The goal of this study is to investigate how someone’s sexual orientation and attitudes about other sexual orientations may influence their behaviors related to their health and the health of others. We think that sexual orientation may be related to heal
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US; Completed DoesNotExist

Robedom

Reaction score
In Hit Finder, click on Include List at top, then add.

You can also achieve this by clicking on the (I) at the beginning of the line and clicking Include req at the bottom.
I always wondered what that did! Thank you :D

Reactions: Srndpty

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
If you have qualms about paying for Turkernator, Panda Crazy and Mturk Suite's HIT Finder or the Mturk Suite in general will give you all you need.

Last edited:

Robedom

Reaction score
CVTs are up, but I don't know if I:

A) Wanna risk a soft ban on the 0.60s when the 0.15s are way better.

B) Wanna trace the damn zebra again for the 2189385475th time.

HelloHello

Reaction score
CVTs are up, but I don't know if I:

A) Wanna risk a soft ban on the 0.60s when the 0.15s are way better.

B) Wanna trace the damn zebra again for the 2189385475th time.
I'm only seeing the 0.60s are there 0.15 up?

Reactions: Robedom

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
I don't think there is a free trial as I'm sure I would have tried it out by now if there was one.

I figure I can afford $10 for one month, see if it makes any earnings improvement difference, and keep it or end it after a month.

HelloHello

Reaction score
No, that's why I don't want to risk the ban on the 0.60s lol for when those eventually come up.
I didn't think a soft ban on one would preclude the other.

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
Req: fusionlab.io ■ Title: A Survey for Sports Fans (5 - 10 minutes) ■ Reward: $2.45 ■ Prev: http://ns4t.net/bil4x ■ PandA: http://ns4t.net/7pWcT ■ TO: (Pay: 5.00) (Fair: 5.00) (Comm: 0.00) (Fast: 5.00)

Status
Not open for further replies.