Status
Not open for further replies.

jan

Reaction score
Reactions: DatJersey

2pale

Aspiring soundcloud rapper
Reaction score
So, do not do any of the simone ferro "find birthplace of telecom ceos" because he will reject the soul out of you. even when he says "any source can be used", still declined me saying "birthplace not in article' but, whatever.

Also, 'Complete a Cognitive Ability Assessment Set 1' got approved even tho i forgot to submit my code, yay!

• Sad
Reactions: Gator and jan

Charlene22

Reaction score
How many hours a day do you guys spend turking? And is there a certain time of day? I'm just trying to figure out how to get more than fifty to eighty bucks a week.

Reactions: teal4life

jan

Reaction score
How many hours a day do you guys spend turking? And is there a certain time of day? I'm just trying to figure out how to get more than fifty to eighty bucks a week.
very proficient turkers set up alerts and are ready to turk when a batch drops......

Reactions: cyberwasp

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Is Procore Development still on the platform or did they move elsewhere?

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
Day time, regular work hours have more jobs posted but also more competition. How long you have been turking, use of scripts, closed quals and luck play a part. What took me 8 hours to make when I started may only take me 3 or 4 now but that is after almost 4 years. Good luck.

Charlene22

Reaction score
Ok. I need to figure out how to set up alerts for batches. I think my problem is there. I mostly do surveys because that's all I can catch.

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Varies. I have a part-time job so I try to do some in the morning before I go to work and if I feel like it when I get home. I also sell part time on ebay so I try to get a few things in when I can. You never really know when there is going to be a lot of stuff to work on it varies a lot.

charlie

Reaction score
definitely varies. i haven't had time in recent weeks to work as much as I used to but because I work from home I work when I have free time during regular business hours then I'll work in the evenings some. so..two or three hours a day during the week if i am slammed at the IRL job and double that if work is dead during the day.

Reactions: K'Lee

jan

Reaction score
Title: Take a 3 minute survey! (~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Judgment Lab [A2Y9EPPTPAWNUX] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.19] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.83] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=36] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.30
Duration: 15:00
Available: 34
Description: Take a brief survey about judgments and decisions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Exc: [326499885-163993] DoesNotExist ; Location In US

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
Watch the timer

Title: Survey About Hobbies | PANDA
Requester: Oliver Lucas [A2LTR7JCO57VI4] (Req TV): $14.52/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Give us your opinion about your hobbies
Time: 3 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.20
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US;

Last edited:

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
Before when I had an android phone it seemed like I saw nothing but iphone surveys. Now that I finally have an iphone, I see nothing but android surveys! :banghead:

Robedom

Reaction score
very proficient turkers set up alerts and are ready to turk when a batch drops......
I've heard of these alerts but I thought it was just the "Hit caught" alert people were talking about. What am I missing that I should have installed to watch for specific requesters? I'm at 25000 approved but I only run Hit Finder/Catcher

Reactions: Charlene22
Status
Not open for further replies.