08/07 - Shooting Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Q&A about cartoon video story | PANDA
Requester: Chan-Jun Nan [A1EJGQEP6752PC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: After watching a cartoon video for 5 minutes, make 20 Q&As
Time: 3 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: None
Have to watch a cartoon then write 20 questions and answers. I returned this yesterday because it looked like too much work, but it could be good for a slow day.
Was there space for only 20 questions showing? I got a $5 one and there's like 80 or something. but i cant find where it says i have to fill all of them. I'm sure i do but this is taking too long.

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Dude.... I need to get back into my habits... I worked hard to lose what I did, and that goddamn breakdown fucked me up...

Reactions: T. Leela

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Sorry about your plight, but on a personal note I'm glad I'm not the only one who gained that much weight after a job loss.I lost a TON of weight at my last in between job (40lbs in 6 weeks and that's not a lie) to only gain most of it back the past 7 months.
I think for me it was just the ease of getting to work. I drove a car half mile down the road. Whereas in previous years if it was less than two miles I'd walk (depending on where I lived - I moved frequently) and/or take buses (Philadelphia)

Reactions: Melly

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
My breakdowns make me lose weight. I'm trying to cause one for myself right now.
give masters to me for a month. Knowing that you're a pleb again will cause a breakdown for sure

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
My breakdowns make me lose weight. I'm trying to cause one for myself right now.
Oh....I didn't eat during it- (and I hardly ever eat as it is....) but the EXHAUSTION that follows.... when I NEED to work out a LOT to make anything move (thanks asshole thyroid....)... is keeping me laaaaaaaaazy....

Reactions: Vanyanka

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Krush Groove is for...I think you know her as TheWildCard's birthday and she will be AT MY HOUSE for the weekend so drinkalonging in person!
That will be awesome. I will really try to make that one and be drunk lol I haven't really drank since May

Reactions: essjay

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
give masters to me for a month. Knowing that you're a pleb again will cause a breakdown for sure
No. I just need to fall for someone really hard and then have it end disastrously. Poof! 6 lbs down in a week!

Don't think you're gonna be that guy/girl. :p

Reactions: essjay and Drwho10

Yatagarasu

all up in the videos, all on the records, dancin'
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My 16y/o has the Fire that came out last fall. We unlocked it so that he could access the Play store and he does pretty much everything on it that you'd use a regular tablet for.
I've done the same with that tablet.

Reactions: essjay

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
I've done the same with that tablet.
It was surprisingly easy, got rid of the ads and now he has access to a ton more apps than Amazon wants to let you have. He's had zero problems with it since he got it, would totally purchase again.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
It was surprisingly easy, got rid of the ads and now he has access to a ton more apps than Amazon wants to let you have. He's had zero problems with it since he got it, would totally purchase again.
Is it the cheapy $49 one??? o.0

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
TFW you're a dolphin and they let you compete against humans.

Night night everyone.

Reactions: Vanyanka

essjay

Filthy Casual
Contributor
Reaction score
Is it the cheapy $49 one??? o.0
Yup! A friend of mine got it for him for his birthday and he's been super happy with it. Granted, he primarily uses it for reading text books (we homeschool), comics, YouTube and visiting his Total Miner forum, but still.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

JenniLeigh

Contributor
Reaction score
Yup! A friend of mine got it for him for his birthday and he's been super happy with it. Granted, he primarily uses it for reading text books (we homeschool), comics, YouTube and visiting his Total Miner forum, but still.
I was wanting one for reading... especially while sitting in the doctors' office now that we have a waiting time. (Thanks cuts...) And for a couple silly passive games I play. And now that my phone is trashed, it's be great for kik & the things I used that for (Like keeping an eye on the weather while the sirens are going off...) So if I can unlock it, yay! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.