08/05 - Magic Carpet Ride Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good News: I got my truck back and its working for the time being.

Bad News: Nothing has been fixed yet, stuff has to be ordered and programmed, and its going to be alot more expensive than i wanted it to be.

Katia2019

Reaction score
Just had to submit the $4.50 ELP Lab with worker ID and then emailed the completion code... first time i've ever had to do that. How often does this work/What are the chances that it will be approved?

NemoRolls

Reaction score
Just had to submit the $4.50 ELP Lab with worker ID and then emailed the completion code... first time i've ever had to do that. How often does this work/What are the chances that it will be approved?
I did the same thing this morning because the HIT timer was too short. I sent an email but never got a reply back. (HIT is still pending btw)

HelloHello

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about food | Accept
Requester: Meghan Moran [AK36RKX0CMUPH] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.11] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=3.67] [Reviews=12] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.75
Duration: 1 day
Available: 1
Description: This HIT is part of a research study. You will be asked to answer questions about food and view a message about date labels. You must be 18 or older, live in the US and speak English.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Didn't track the time but this is easy and went quickly (it was also interesting)

K'Lee

The Royal Taster
Contributor
Reaction score
Description: This HIT is part of a research study. You will be asked to answer questions about food and view a message about date labels. You must be 18 or older, live in the US and speak English.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 90; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 50; Location EqualTo US

Didn't track the time but this is easy and went quickly (it was also interesting)
I liked this one. I need a few more like this.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

10 minutes or a bit less, i was distracted once.

WillowWolf

Mischief Managed
Contributor
Reaction score
I've probably done this hundreds of times through the years, and I've never had one rejected because of it. So, you should be fine. :)

Binxybaby

Reaction score

Thank you! that was interesting and informative! Only took me about 7mins!

nana

Contributor
Reaction score
I had to do the same. Fingers crossed! Most of the time it has worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.