07/29 - Shape of Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I donated 10 dollars where is my contributor icon and my ability to change my names color.

if anyone doesn't know im being sarcastic lesson learned

Last edited:

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I donated 10 dollars where is my contributor icon and my ability to change my names color.
For some reason our donation addon doesn't update the donations automatically anymore. Jaded @Jaded has to enter them in manually and she's asleep right now. I'm sure she'll be up in a few hours, though.

Reactions: Jaded and Kerek

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
For some reason our donation addon doesn't update the donations automatically anymore. Jaded @Jaded has to enter them in manually and she's asleep right now. I'm sure she'll be up in a few hours, though.
Thanks not really worried about it tho. More worried about you being my number 1 hater. :joyful:

largeeyes

Reaction score
Anyone know of a plugin/script/whatever that constantly reloads a website and sets an alarm/notification if something changes?

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Reactions: largeeyes and ducky

VGB

dr. peepee poopoo
Reaction score
Happy weekend, friends. Take it easy if you can, and remember that time away from work is just as important as a full day of grinding. I'm entering my cocoon now, hopefully to emerge a horrifying butterfly-man hybrid and enjoy my weekend defying science and terrorizing the countryside. Find what you love and pursue it just the same.

bye

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Happy weekend, friends. Take it easy if you can, and remember that time away from work is just as important as a full day of grinding. I'm entering my cocoon now, hopefully to emerge a horrifying butterfly-man hybrid and enjoy my weekend defying science and terrorizing the countryside. Find what you love and pursue it just the same.

bye
Nighty night, cupcake.

Reactions: Jaded

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.