07/29 - Shape of Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Research survey about discussion of a national health campaign (~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Adam Saffer [A1U246KV1Y2Y7Y] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 3] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Description: Complete a 20- to 30-minute research survey about discussion of a national health campaign. We are interested in the opinions of smokers as well as non-smokers.
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; SurveyGroup [538] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -1052131864 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60; Exc: [1521551658-51614] DoesNotExist ; Location In US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

D

Deleted member 526

don't forget today is get 1 free lipstick day at MAC stores. in-person only I don't think it can be done online. no one has to buy anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay I apologize to which ever mod banned me, Didn't intentionally mean to be rude.Thanks for not giving me a perma ban.
Still debating my 10 dollar donation. Made a donation then got banned five minutes later. Not cool

Reactions: Kat8mouse
D

Deleted member 526

was going to turk but can't find good hits rn. going to practice making vegetable soup again. will post the recipe if this way works.

Reactions: TaraAnne and ducky

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Still debating my 10 dollar donation. Made a donation then got banned five minutes later. Not cool
You were banned because you kept going on and on about it after we had already moved on. It was a short ban because I hoped you just needed a little time to cool off, but I guess not. If you would like a refund of your donation you'll have to talk to Jaded @Jaded about it because she's the one that handles the donation stuff.

Now I will ask one last time. Can we please just let this go and move on? There's no sense in dragging it out because it wasn't even a big deal to begin with.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
was going to turk but can't find good hits rn. going to practice making vegetable soup again. will post the recipe if this way works.
I'm a experienced cook for nursing homes. Made veg soups weekly. Just ask if you have a question

Reactions: Deleted member 526

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You were banned because you kept going on and on about it after we had already moved on. It was a short ban because I hoped you just needed a little time to cool off, but I guess not. If you would like a refund of your donation you'll have to talk to Jaded @Jaded about it because she's the one that handles the donation stuff.

Now I will ask one last time. Can we please just let this go and move on? There's no sense in dragging it out because it wasn't even a big deal to begin with.
Keep the money not a big deal just didn't realize people were so sensitive

Status
Not open for further replies.