07/24 - Teehee Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
on HC, do you have to put in a specific group ID for each batch you're pandaing for the captcha popup, or will it work if you leave it blank?

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
My timer said 58 minutes. But I made coffee after I caught the hit. Then my computer crashed in the middle of the timed test, so I had to start over on that. Probably 40-50 minutes.
I would have figured Odin or Ra, didn't want me to complete the hit and returned it

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I just realized that we have some pretty weird rules in my house...just told kiddo he can't jump off the arm of the couch (onto the couch, not the floor) but he can stack the throw pillows and slow-flip off them :thinking:
Omg, my kiddo is doing the same thing at the moment. She gets on the arm of it on her knees and keeps squealing and belly flopping onto the couch. :bag:

Kennedy

Contributor
Reaction score
I'm giving mturk 15 minute to get with the program or I'm finding something else to do. No patience this morning. Of course, that could mean going to the grocery....perhaps I stay on here then?

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Omg, my kiddo is doing the same thing at the moment. She gets on the arm of it on her knees and keeps squealing and belly flopping onto the couch. :bag:
mine wants to stand up straight and jump, but he lands so hard that he bounces up and half the time lands on the floor. He usually doesn't get hurt but it makes me nervous. kids :eyeroll:

Reactions: 4ourfuture

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
omg yes I do too. I love Titus
I actually just finished The Office like a month ago (late I know) and I loved the Erin character and then I saw UKS and it's just like her character so I was instantly hooked. Titus is soo great.

Reactions: theturkscribe

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I actually just finished the office like a month ago (late I know) and I loved the Erin character and then I saw UKS and it's just like her character so I was instantly hooked. Titus is soo great.
I've seen a few episodes of it and just couldn't get into it

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Our bedroom gets really dusty but it hurts me to clean it and it hurts me to leave it. I can only do it if I know I'm going to stay home all day so I can take zyrtec. Hope you're feeling 100% soon.
Thank you! I have no allergies at all, so I'm assuming I inhaled something in that dust that people aren't supposed to inhale... we're the kind of folks who keep the "people see" part of the residence looking presentable-ish, and the bedroom is nightmare catchall. Things shall change from now on. I shall purge the clutter and dust! Down with dust!

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually just finished The Office like a month ago (late I know) and I loved the Erin character and then I saw UKS and it's just like her character so I was instantly hooked. Titus is soo great.
I liked The Office a lot more but I did watch the first season of Kimmy. I really really like the theme song :)

Reactions: 4ourfuture

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! I have no allergies at all, so I'm assuming I inhaled something in that dust that people aren't supposed to inhale... we're the kind of folks who keep the "people see" part of the residence looking presentable-ish, and the bedroom is nightmare catchall. Things shall change from now on. I shall purge the clutter and dust! Down with dust!
lmao same about the people see thing. My bedroom is an insane mess, but I know where almost everything is so I don't wanna mess with it

klyde

No, I don't want to see your pog collection
Contributor
Reaction score
I've seen a few episodes of it and just couldn't get into it
I liked The Office a lot more but I did watch the first season of Kimmy. I really really like the theme song :)
First, like 4 seasons of The Office had me cracking up nonstop. 5 was okay and then it slowly went downhill from there in my opinion. 7-9 is horrible. I actually took like a month break it was so hard for me to get through and I binged 1-5 like nothing.

Reactions: themildone
Status
Not open for further replies.