07/24 - Teehee Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I've been sick as heck for a full week (decided to do a deep cleaning of our bedroom as a surprise for my husband, inhaled dust, developed sinus infection, ear infection, pink eye, and extreme fatigue! Obviously cleaning is a hazardous thing I'm never doing again) I hope everyone has had ever so much success the last week +. I'm going to go ahead and pretend that today is going to be GREAT and PRODUCTIVE and that my hearing will come back! YAY!

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning everyone! I've been sick as heck for a full week (decided to do a deep cleaning of our bedroom as a surprise for my husband, inhaled dust, developed sinus infection, ear infection, pink eye, and extreme fatigue! Obviously cleaning is a hazardous thing I'm never doing again) I hope everyone has had ever so much success the last week +. I'm going to go ahead and pretend that today is going to be GREAT and PRODUCTIVE and that my hearing will come back! YAY!
goodness. you should use this as a completely legitimate reason never to clean again :thumbup: hope you feel better soon

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
goodness. you should use this as a completely legitimate reason never to clean again :thumbup: hope you feel better soon
Thank you <3. Cleaning is CLEARLY too dangerous. If I ever figure out a solution to this dangerous problem I will be sure to let everyone know so that the world may be safe from the perils of dust.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Do you have that script that calculates how many rejections you can get to keep a certain approval rating?
You should still be ok.
I'm still getting the hang of the scripts. I know the general gist of MTurk Suite and some of the scripts. There are so many scripts that I'm overwhelmed with what each one does exactly and how to properly set it up.

jan

Reaction score
Finally feed up with the p9r hits. Got 3 rejections out of 27 hits from them this morning. I've gotten 9 rejections since July 12th and all but 1 was from them.

Going to focus on other batch HIT's from other requesters that I like to do and rarely have any issues with.
They used to reverse some (like the first two requests) and then ignore requests after that
So, try to email and see if you can get a few reversals. (But don't try too hard! I think that they ignore folks when they want to......)

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Psychology screening survey | Accept
Requester: PsyMem Study [A120SE866NP05Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.83
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about yourself: if you are the person we are looking for, then you will get $10 for 45min for filling out a survey on personality and memory + feedback!
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
nice[/td][/tr]

BotBleepityBoopBot

Saddest Snail
Reaction score
They used to reverse some (like the first two requests) and then ignore requests after that
So, try to email and see if you can get a few reversals. (But don't try too hard! I think that they ignore folks when they want to......)
I have only 10 rejections and well over half of those were from these jerks. I had some reversed too. They are not worth your time. There are other ways to make those pennies that don't involve random frequent rejections like the requester tossed a handful of sand in the air and everyone who got a grain got a rejection that day.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I forgot last Tuesday too lol. someone start reminding me :grimace:
I'll try to remember to make some sort of announcement next week assuming Zoltar Tuesdays are still a thing.
I haven't caught anything yet.
They sort of trickle in as opposed to a massive drop all at once. You should at least catch a few if you have the correct panda and aren't trying to catch too many things at once.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I'll try to remember to make some sort of announcement next week assuming Zoltar Tuesdays are still a thing.

They sort of trickle in as opposed to a massive drop all at once. You should at least catch a few if you have the correct panda and aren't trying to catch too many things at once.
lol I was mostly kidding but if you happen to be on and remember that'd be awesome!

JCGrey

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Read information and make a real choice (about 2 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Gabriele Paolacci [A1T8B22QTO7H8N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.64] [Pay=4.33] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.26] [Fast=4.89] [Comm=4.69] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=60] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=18.00] [Pen=0.08 days] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 600
Description: Read a text with great attention, and make a choice
Qualifications: ef study DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Reactions: cassius

Achilles2357

Reaction score
Title: Psychology Experiment | Accept
Requester: Hrvoje Stojic [A2M2F17WDPK2U6] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.32] [Pay=3.20] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.50] [Fast=4.20] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=4.20] [Reviews=13] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 8.00
Duration: 18000
Description: Experiment on learning and decision making
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
did this yesterday, skill based bonus, over an hour[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.