07/23 - Smiling Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

NEW! Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Reactions: Blakkat and JanetW

jan

Reaction score
Well, we said goodbye to our little kitty yesterday. I feel like it was a good decision and the second vet we saw was great. The cat had a plural effusion (fluid around lungs) which is secondary to cancer, FIP, or heart failure. None of those could be cured. I was SO grateful for the second vet (the first one said: It wouldn't be the wrong decision to put her to sleep. Second one said, this is the right thing to do).

My lovely daughter came home from college to help me with all of this.

Anyway, I'm a little sad, still. But it's really okay. I still have to deal with the rest of it (backyard, plot). But I told them I'd be back after I'd had some time to sleep (and eat!).

cassius

Reaction score
Well, we said goodbye to our little kitty yesterday. I feel like it was a good decision and the second vet we saw was great. The cat had a plural effusion (fluid around lungs) which is secondary to cancer, FIP, or heart failure. None of those could be cured. I was SO grateful for the second vet (the first one said: It wouldn't be the wrong decision to put her to sleep. Second one said, this is the right thing to do).

My lovely daughter came home from college to help me with all of this.

Anyway, I'm a little sad, still. But it's really okay. I still have to deal with the rest of it (backyard, plot). But I told them I'd be back after I'd had some time to sleep (and eat!).
It happens. we lost two kitties in such a way. one got violently ill and really broke my heart because she was such a sweet, sweet baby. the other was just as special but not quite as personable. we found her looking like she was sleeping by the frig. but she had passed and we didn't even know she was ill. vet said it happens. Mr. C was vaccinated for leukemia by the person who found him. i began to keep that schedule up. but he got so ill from the second dose at the proper time a few years later, that i said that's it. never again. he's the one with asthma now and i wonder if they aren't related. he's doing well with a steroid but those bring their own problems.

HelloHello

Reaction score
$10 Jury Study up on Connect

Reactions: jan

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey about thoughts, opinions, and decisions(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: CRF Research [A3MI0HEZKJ25PY] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.14] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.29] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=4.00] [Reviews=17] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.80
Duration: 30:00
Available: 40
Description: We are conducting an academic survey about your thoughts, opinions, and decisions. No mobile devices!
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US; Exc: [1775485220-424078] DoesNotExist

jan

Reaction score
DO THIS

Title:
Coin Flip Study(~ 6 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Russell Roberts [AI6JEPGA7S3RA] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.49] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 110
Description: In this study you will complete a coin flipping task and answer some questions about your experience. There is an opportunity for a bonus based on your decisions and task outcomes. Includes one open-ended question. Not available for mobile devices.
Qualifications: Exc: [494581371-424289] DoesNotExist ; rhsnlk98 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Last edited:

ducngoc

Reaction score
Tôi mới đăng ký MTurk và cần lời mời để bắt đầu làm việc. Rất mong được sự giúp đỡ từ cộng đồng. Cảm ơn.
Email của tôi là: phamngocxd18@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.