07/23 - Scarlett O'Hara Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LurkyTurkey

Contributor
Reaction score
I have to check that series out... it's not on Netflix though (sob)

Stranger Things too... someone recommended that Netflix series... (already ATE Jessica Jones (actually that sounds lovely), Better Call Saul, Marco Polo)
pbs.org/filmfestival has a fresh crop of shorts. It's free and has a mix of everything.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
re: baseline HITs

How many are BAD BATCH for you? It's running 30-40% for me here... (HATES submitting N/A or bad batch with new no T.O. requesters, since they can be reject happy... scared money)
My percentage of BAD BATCH is about the same.

Reactions: Azazael and Concise

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
No! Just say what you think!
It's an ugly truth that people don't want to admit: beautiful people get away with a lot. Just because of looks.

I've known a couple of people who were truly beautiful. Like model-level beautiful. They could basically do no wrong in most people's eyes. People like that have a lot of power in society.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
I was going to make a comment about the beauty vs. personality thing, but I was afraid it would be taken the wrong way.
Freedom of speech just say what you want if people don't like it they can get over it :D

Reactions: TotalBabe

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
It's an ugly truth that people don't want to admit: beautiful people get away with a lot. Just because of looks.

I've known a couple of people who were truly beautiful. Like model-level beautiful. They could basically do no wrong in most people's eyes. People like that have a lot of power in society.
That's a very common thing i agree

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score

This is true. My own experience with men has been different as far as my attraction goes. He has to have baseline looks I can be sexually into because sex. But overall, attraction for me is personality, voice, smile.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score

Also its normal for a person to treat someone they think is superior in some way nicer than someone they view as being inferior in the hopes of gaining some kind of status. That superiority can come from looks, personality, money, power etc

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
This is true. My own experience with men has been different as far as my attraction goes. He has to have baseline looks I can be sexually into because sex. But overall, attraction for me is personality, voice, smile.
Do you like my smile? :D

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score

It's super true....

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
about 25% here. i'm not confident at all that i'm doing any of these correctly
I'm not very confident either. The thing that bothers me the most though is that I have seen some of the pictures multiple times. I'm wondering if it's a majority rules batch.

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.