07/15 - Flying Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm already out of things to do, and that means I may have to try and do Zolts.
*pouts*

Reactions: BrewMeister

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Answer a couple of studies about creativity, brands, and social media. PLEASE DO NOT USE A SAFARI BROWSER FOR THIS STUDY | PANDA
Requester: STAMATOGIANNAKIS A. -IE UNIVERSITY- G40155384 [A3RYQE7WYIMQ2S] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.92 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.82 Generosity
★★★★ 4.54 Fairness
★★★★ 4.59 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 52 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: There are two separate studies in this HIT. In the first, we are interested in how people perceive brands, compared to experts. In the second, we want to understand how they analyze social media content. PLEASE DO NOT USE A SAFARI BROWSER FOR THIS STUDY
Time: 40 minutes
HITs Available: 17
Reward: $1.10
Qualifications: Location is one of: CA, US;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 98

BrewMeister

1) d4
Contributor
Reaction score
Folks, enjoy the Z's or lack thereof (depending on where you are). I'm off to pick up some boots (literally - 4 pairs and one pair of dress shoes completely resoled, polished, and buffed to awesomeness - $134.00), and then will torture myself all weekend playing in a USCF Chess tourney. Y'all have a great weekend, make some money, and take a break - Monday comes too soon.

P.S. Pleco @Pleco - Behave (This of course is my sanction to run amok and stage Toga parties if you want.)

P.S.S. WS E - No Timer! :yesyes:

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
So,
what is a dating website on Zoltars?
I do those service/provider, unless they're more personal listings like craigslist

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Folks, enjoy the Z's or lack thereof (depending on where you are). I'm off to pick up some boots (literally - 4 pairs and one pair of dress shoes completely resoled, polished, and buffed to awesomeness - $134.00), and then will torture myself all weekend playing in a USCF Chess tourney. Y'all have a great weekend, make some money, and take a break - Monday comes too soon.

P.S. Pleco @Pleco - Behave (This of course is my sanction to run amok and stage Toga parties if you want.)

P.S.S. WS E - No Timer! :yesyes:
Good luck man, represent this forum well at the tourney. Just kidding, don't mention us, those people would be horrified.

Nytmair

Contributor
Reaction score
What do you do when you get this on the Zoltars?

"An error occurred. Please refresh the current page in your browser."

:help:

Status
Not open for further replies.