07/12 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: How and where to express service dissatisfaction | PANDA
Requester: Saman Khajehzadeh [AA87CM2MZBOBB] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.60 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.96 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.95 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.94 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 24 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Please take this 15-minute survey about complaining behavior
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

~6:30

Last edited:

sweetie1018

Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't tried this myself, but FIL says put peanut butter on a cotton ball, then shove the cotton ball on the trigger mechanism. They get a taste, then tug on the ball to get more, which helps the trigger activate. Might be worth a shot...

Reactions: Turkster and Kerek

CloudNine

Reaction score

Leon Powalski

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Emotion, memory, and attitudes(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Josh Tybur [A1MMD6ODB2M8T1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.33 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.16 Generosity
★★★★ 4.89 Fairness
★★★★ 4.97 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 53 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this survey study, you will see a series of images that might elicit strong emotions, and you will complete a memory task related to these images. You will also answer some questions about social issues.
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 50;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 91;Exc: [341627-49855] has not been granted;Location is one of: US

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
Haven't tried this myself, but FIL says put peanut butter on a cotton ball, then shove the cotton ball on the trigger mechanism. They get a taste, then tug on the ball to get more, which helps the trigger activate. Might be worth a shot...
I got two cats. This is the only solution to a mouse problem.

Reactions: Kerek

ctraltDel

Contributor
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 388FBO7JZR3IR0TFDMVVMYJS1WWNY0.
The value of your bonus is: $8.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 8.0. A spectator decided to not redistribute anything. Your final bonus is 8.5."

Good morning to you too, Choice Lab. :coffee2:

cassius

Reaction score
I had what I thought was a mouse in my kitchen. After many traps failed I realized I may have a bigger problem. I bought a giant rat trap. The trap was still set this morning. I heard what sounded like one of my cats eating cat food behind my refrigerator. I blocked off all escape routes and got one of my kids nets, Pulled my fridge out as fast as I could and got the bastard with the net and swiftly put him in a container I had prepared. After watching a Rat documentary on Netflix a few months ago I am terrified about how gross they are. I threw away a ton of stuff like pizza pans,cookie sheets etc..because I found rat poop in the drawer I kept them in. I guess cats won't mess with a rat apparently (at least mine). I am so glad that is over. My wife is thrilled. Now I just have to make sure there are no more. Fun fun morning so far.
You got one. There's always another one. My next door neighbors had a bad problem with them last winter but I didn't. I have a cat that sets herself up in the kitchen at night and waits and waits and watches... I've looked but never noticed any evidence of them in my cabinets. But they are there as I've seen mice that the cats are after on the floor as they slip through the cracks in the wall to the basement. But they never seem to last long around here. But then the landlord called the exterminator as they were bad next door and that took care of them except when one dies in the basement. Then that's another problem in the hot weather as you can't find where they die.

Binxybaby

Reaction score
You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 388FBO7JZR3IR0TFDMVVMYJS1WWNY0.
The value of your bonus is: $4.50 USD

"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 8.0. A spectator decided to redistribute 4.0 from you to the loser. Your final bonus is 4.5."

I love seeing these first thing in the morning!
:celebrate2:

Turkster

Reaction score
The value of your bonus is: $4.50 USD

"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 8.0. A spectator decided to redistribute 4.0 from you to the loser. Your final bonus is 4.5."

I love seeing these first thing in the morning!
:celebrate2:
Am I the only person who got screwed over on this one?

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Ratings and comprehension questions for 64 sentences. CODENAME: EXCITED SANDPIPER | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: tedlab [A3CV1MVF006J21] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.36] [Fast: 4.01] [Comm: 3.50] [Fair: 4.40] [Reviews: 269] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $18.32/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: 100% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Description:
Ratings and comprehension questions for 64 sentences. CODENAME: EXCITED SANDPIPER
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 64
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is US;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.21.11

Status
Not open for further replies.