07/12 - Wonderful Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
Yea, I was sure that it can't really be that simple..

that requester has hits up right now that require a qual.
doesn't look like this was for a batch, looks more like a survey
I did the qual and yes it was easy but once again my age probably screwed me on it

Reactions: Kat8mouse

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I did the qual and yes it was easy but once again my age probably screwed me on it
if you click the requester's name.. the two $0.70 surveys they've got up ARE from this qual hit.
it looks like I dont' qualify, I'm not who they are looking for

Reactions: kewlncguy

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
wow man, every time I get logged out now, I have to do a captcha to get logged back in

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
if you click the requester's name.. the two $0.70 surveys they've got up ARE from this qual hit.
it looks like I dont' qualify, I'm not who they are looking for
I tried and I don't qualify either.

sweetpea0678

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 388FBO7JZR3IR0TFDMVVMYJS1WWNY0.
The value of your bonus is: $4.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 0.0. A spectator decided to redistribute 4.0 from the winner to you. Your final bonus is 4.5."

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Turkster

Reaction score
I had what I thought was a mouse in my kitchen. After many traps failed I realized I may have a bigger problem. I bought a giant rat trap. The trap was still set this morning. I heard what sounded like one of my cats eating cat food behind my refrigerator. I blocked off all escape routes and got one of my kids nets, Pulled my fridge out as fast as I could and got the bastard with the net and swiftly put him in a container I had prepared. After watching a Rat documentary on Netflix a few months ago I am terrified about how gross they are. I threw away a ton of stuff like pizza pans,cookie sheets etc..because I found rat poop in the drawer I kept them in. I guess cats won't mess with a rat apparently (at least mine). I am so glad that is over. My wife is thrilled. Now I just have to make sure there are no more. Fun fun morning so far.

Turkster

Reaction score

You've received a bonus from The Choice Lab for work related to 388FBO7JZR3IR0TFDMVVMYJS1WWNY0.

"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 0.0. A spectator decided to redistribute 4.0 from the winner to you. Your final bonus is 4.5."

SOB!
The value of your bonus is: $0.50 USD
"Your started with 0.5 bonus points. The outcome of the lottery was 0.0. A spectator decided to not redistribute anything. Your final bonus is 0.5."

Reactions: Itsmee and Piro

Kliq

Reaction score

Kerek

Red Cat-Bear
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I had what I thought was a mouse in my kitchen. After many traps failed I realized I may have a bigger problem. I bought a giant rat trap. The trap was still set this morning. I heard what sounded like one of my cats eating cat food behind my refrigerator. I blocked off all escape routes and got one of my kids nets, Pulled my fridge out as fast as I could and got the bastard with the net and swiftly put him in a container I had prepared. After watching a Rat documentary on Netflix a few months ago I am terrified about how gross they are. I threw away a ton of stuff like pizza pans,cookie sheets etc..because I found rat poop in the drawer I kept them in. I guess cats won't mess with a rat apparently (at least mine). I am so glad that is over. My wife is thrilled. Now I just have to make sure there are no more. Fun fun morning so far.

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score
I saw the sign of rats out in my workshop and got 5 large sticky traps and set them out. I went out after a couple of days and the entire traps were gone - Rats 1 - Me 0

Reactions: Turkster

kewlncguy

Turning Tricks For Hits
Banned
Reaction score

Status
Not open for further replies.