Not open for further replies.

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Bay Area Event Managers | PANDA
Requester: Percia Safar [A35K3C0EYM2RGO] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Given company name, find the Name and Email Address of Corporate Event Managers.
Time: 3 minutes
HITs Available: 68
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 70

3 minute timer good luck

Reactions: Deleted member 526

SquishyFluffkin

Contributor
Reaction score
just going back to school now, 25 yo freshman and they didnt disqual me lol
Congrats, its a huge step! I'm 26 and hopped back in part time when I was 21. I just got my Associates in December, and enrolled to start my Bachelors in the fall.

Bigbore

Reaction score
Congrats, its a huge step! I'm 26 and hopped back in part time when I was 21. I just got my Associates in December, and enrolled to start my Bachelors in the fall.
im stoked, I actually had some BS financial aid issues that prevented me from going back for a long time but i finally got it all straightened out,

Reactions: SquishyFluffkin

Bokamo

Reaction score
I just went back last year at age 35, its been insanely hard (I have 5 kids, and I work now 2 part time jobs plus turking, and carry a 4.0 GPA along with club involvement..it's insane really), but I am SOO glad I did it. You can totally do it!!! Just embrace the experience and ENJOY IT!

Reactions: $1 Survey Man

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
You can't because they change the Hit ID every time. The best thing is to set a watcher for the requester in HM
Okay.. Did that. Does Pindrop change everytime too?

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Write 3 brand names | PANDA
Requester: OA [APMQQJS8B080D] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 2.50 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.67 Generosity
★★★★ 1.00 Fairness
★★★★ 1.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 3 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Come up with 3 appropriate names for a beverage
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $5.00
Qualifications: Masters has been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90;Total approved HITs is greater than 50;Location is US

Bigbore

Reaction score
I just went back last year at age 35, its been insanely hard (I have 5 kids, and I work now 2 part time jobs plus turking, and carry a 4.0 GPA along with club involvement..it's insane really), but I am SOO glad I did it. You can totally do it!!! Just embrace the experience and ENJOY IT!
I love school honestly lol If i could get paid for going to school I would just get all the degrees.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm 34 and just recently went back to school. I pretty much hate all teens now. Even early 20 somethings. I fear for the future.

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I give up for the day. Mostly trying to get my numbers up and figure out PC, HM, and AHK. My brain is fried today.

Bokamo

Reaction score
I'm 34 and just recently went back to school. I pretty much hate all teens now. Even early 20 somethings. I fear for the future.
I regularly have to restrain myself from slapping the younger students (not all of them, but a good 98% of them). I so wish they would truly understand to use the opportunity to their greatest potential. I've heard so many times "Well financial aid covers everything so I don't care if I pass" (until they get dropped from financial aid for failing, then it wiill matter lol) or "My parents are so annoying, they are paying for EVERYTHING, but still expect me to tell them where I am just because i still live there and am driving a car they pay for, etc etc.". Shut up and sit the hell down. (I totally sound like a crotchety old woman rofl)

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: A 2-Minute Video Survey | PANDA
Requester: G2 Research [ACURTEJ81M3CS] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 1.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 3.67 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Watch and Score a 2-Minute Video
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Location is US

Not A Robot

VERIFIED HUMAN
Contributor
Reaction score
I regularly have to restrain myself from slapping the younger students (not all of them, but a good 98% of them). I so wish they would truly understand to use the opportunity to their greatest potential. I've heard so many times "Well financial aid covers everything so I don't care if I pass" (until they get dropped from financial aid for failing, then it wiill matter lol) or "My parents are so annoying, they are paying for EVERYTHING, but still expect me to tell them where I am just because i still live there and am driving a car they pay for, etc etc.". Shut up and sit the hell down. (I totally sound like a crotchety old woman rofl)
I just laugh, and laugh, and laugh..

Status
Not open for further replies.