07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bokamo

Reaction score
Morning folks...missed z's since I was late for work after being in the ER with a kidlet all night (he's fine, super sprained wrist...don't ever do anything that starts with "Hey! Watch this!" ok?). Gonna see what I can poke around at.

Reactions: Liz

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Don't worry the batch will be done within the hour. Never seen a globalwork batch go so fast. This is what happens with zoltars suck -_-
I'm just terrible with finding websites to use and write around them. I'm down to just the 3rd world blogs and poorly written news articles at this point.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Projected earnings for the day
$6.92
meh

catnapped

Relatively Unknown Member
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Tagging Github Comments. (Github User Only, Good Worker Get Larger Batches with Higher Payment for the Next Round) | PANDA
Requester: Di Chen [A30OJN5JV12953] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read the Github Pull Request comments in the link provided. Then finish the task as required.
Time: 59 minutes
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Don't worry the batch will be done within the hour. Never seen a globalwork batch go so fast. This is what happens with zoltars suck -_-
I did 2 then my zoltars started popping off.

Last edited:

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tagging Github Comments. (Github User Only, Good Worker Get Larger Batches with Higher Payment for the Next Round) | PANDA
Requester: Di Chen [A30OJN5JV12953] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 5.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★ 4.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 1 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read the Github Pull Request comments in the link provided. Then finish the task as required.
Time: 59 minutes
HITs Available: 15
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 100;HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 80
these were .30c last night

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Food website on zoltar. Ugh. Hungry.

Saab

Reaction score
  • Hi everyone, I am new here and pretty new on mturk as well (1-2 months old). I am glad I find you so active here sharing info and support each other. I am mostly doing rainforest tests which I enjoy (~7$/day) but they are not enough. I wish I could do more. I see you guys are from US, right? I am from Romania and there are not so many options for me. I would be happy to make at least 20-30$/day. Do you think that's possible?

j0e

Bounty Turker
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Hi everyone, I am new here and pretty new on mturk as well (1-2 months old). I am glad I find you so active here sharing info and support each other. I am mostly doing rainforest tests which I enjoy (~7$/day) but they are not enough. I wish I could do more. I see you guys are from US, right? I am from Romania and there are not so many options for me. I would be happy to make at least 20-30$/day. Do you think that's possible?
You'd probably have to put in more effort than US based turkers to get there, but it's possible.. I see non-US people over at reddit.com/r/mturk pulling in those earnings, but not entirely sure how many hours they put in or what they work on. Welcome to MTurk/MTC! :thumbup:

CloudNine

Reaction score
36 using panda crazy with Pantha on..which is less than what i usually get on TM with a 2 second timer

Reactions: LowCalCalzone
Status
Not open for further replies.