07/06 - Worcestershire Sauce Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Debatesmith

I post GIF's more than I actually work
Contributor
Reaction score
  • Hi everyone, I am new here and pretty new on mturk as well (1-2 months old). I am glad I find you so active here sharing info and support each other. I am mostly doing rainforest tests which I enjoy (~7$/day) but they are not enough. I wish I could do more. I see you guys are from US, right? I am from Romania and there are not so many options for me. I would be happy to make at least 20-30$/day. Do you think that's possible?
Welcome to MturkCrowd! Here is your complimentary GIF Basket!

NovaLord

Stargazer
Contributor
Reaction score
The fact that I only got 60 Zoltars today is disgusting. -.-

Reactions: nikicollazo

LowCalCalzone

Legalize Ranch
Contributor
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $25.58

54 using the panda crazy script on pantha, going ham mode, and having nothing else on, probably could have gotten more but I doubt I would have reached 100. Seriously don't know how GenericPear @GenericPear does it since I know they use the pantha script.

Last edited:

Onyxbird

Fearless
Reaction score
  • Hi everyone, I am new here and pretty new on mturk as well (1-2 months old). I am glad I find you so active here sharing info and support each other. I am mostly doing rainforest tests which I enjoy (~7$/day) but they are not enough. I wish I could do more. I see you guys are from US, right? I am from Romania and there are not so many options for me. I would be happy to make at least 20-30$/day. Do you think that's possible?
Hello :)

Reactions: Saab

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
Welcome! I just visited Romania in June - beautiful country! :D

Reactions: Saab

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Seriously. Zoltar isn't there for me anymore. I'm gonna donate all of my time to globals from now on.
Then global will let us down and zoltars will be open.

Cycle of life and death and all that.

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
74 Z's using TM

Reactions: BrewMeister

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Well, after that last little zoltar rush im at 77 off PC, still getting a few here and there as well. ^_^

CindyLoUUWho

Wait, what?
Contributor
Reaction score
What got me on the globals (today was the first time I was doing them) was the stipulation about not using the same website more than once in a batch. Do they mean only one article from, say, HuffPo in general? Because that's how I understood it, and I was forgetting what I'd used.

Reactions: Cmoney

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score
What got me on the globals (today was the first time I was doing them) was the stipulation about not using the same website more than once in a batch. Do they mean only one article from, say, HuffPo in general? Because that's how I understood it, and I was forgetting what I'd used.
I always understood it to mean any site can only be used once. Would love to be wrong though.

Status
Not open for further replies.