Status
Not open for further replies.

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I like their HITs but I'm not sure if they're worth getting that qual for
yeah, not sure how many of these specific ones I could do, but other ones I could do more than a small bit of them.

Reactions: Starslip

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Hello, all you fine people.

Very satisfying day, finding out that some of the smarmy know-it-alls over on OneSpace (who had fairly terrible edits at times, and caused me to contact support more than once) have in fact been removed from the project. Cue the "But I was a great writer" comments, which really mean, "I did just enough to work to game the system and get promoted while putting out mediocre content."

They're better than when they were CrowdSource, but...ugh. Still a flawed system.

EDIT: What project? A writing project for items going onto Amazon. Pays well, but people let their egos get in the way and it gums up the works. Not to mention 1/3 of the batches being single images, often of a raw unpackaged product.

No joke - I went through about a dozen single images of nuts today. Not sure how I'm going to write a 300 character description using the name of the product and its benefits when it's literally just a pile of peanuts.

Other than that, how was everyone's day?

Last edited:
Reactions: nathan_p and Pleco

esprit-hyperdoux

Crowd Disappointer
Requester
Contributor
Reaction score
i was just able to reply straight away to an email i got through the site, from someone (super nice!!) saying that they accidentally submitted their unfinished assignment. please feel free to message us however you feel comfortable if there's ever a problem with your hits! i'm heading off now so i won't reply until tomorrow, bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.