07/05 - Tenacious Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kryss

carburante al fuoco
Former Admin
Reaction score
His TO is literally all 1's lol I found the head of sales and used a professional email tool to get the personal emails he wanted because I was curious if he would really reject anything like his TO says. Only did 5 because I only had 5 emails I could find on a trial account for rocket reach which is a tool professionals use to find personal emails of people. You pay 49.99 for 170 searches after the 5 trial ones. He rejected them all. Worst requester I have seen so lets take this jerk down.
All of his TO is from yesterday and today. I think it's a good idea to give requesters the benefit of the doubt before you run them off mturk.(like several others have been ran off mturk) You have no idea if the guy is just having technical issues and is yet to resolve it.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Wage Negotiation | Accept
Requester: James [A1CGVTS2Q01082] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=3.31] [Fast=3.88] [Comm=3.29] [Fair=3.95] [Reviews=29] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=12.96] [Pen=1.52 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=1] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will be assigned to be either a manager or a worker in a negotiation
Qualifications: has_transcribed DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
All of his TO is from yesterday and today. I think it's a good idea to give requesters the benefit of the doubt before you run them off mturk.(like several others have been ran off mturk) You have no idea if the guy is just having technical issues and is yet to resolve it.
This as well, great advice.

Reactions: kryss

Kliq

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey helping me name my new website | Accept
Requester: Sue Gardner [AJ4UXOWUZTX3Y] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: I am starting a new news site and am trying to figure out the best name for it. I have a shortlist of names. I would like you to tell me, for each name, what it makes you think of.
Qualifications: Masters Exists
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
f[/td][/tr]
Sweet action right here.

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My understanding is we're contracted to Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos even beyond our deaths. There is no escape
"Hi boss, I was thinking if it would be possible to cancel the lifetime contract we have to sign with your comp..."

"Actually nevermind, I'm super happy with Mturk have a great day boss thanks for all the work".

Reactions: Sondi and Starslip

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
"Hi boss, I was thinking if it would be possible to cancel the lifetime contract we have to sign with your comp..."

"Actually nevermind, I'm super happy with Mturk have a great day boss thanks for all the work".
That picture always makes me chuckle

Status
Not open for further replies.