07/05 - Tenacious Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cruxy

Reaction score
:nonono:

I believe it's another work platform. I think she's claling it fight club because I guess there is a rule about not talking about it elsewhere. (A rule on their end)
For the record...i was making a reference to the book and movie called fight club. I myself don't know anything about a fight club on turks or outside of turk that you can make money from.

It was meant as a joke and for anyone that didn't take it that way i sincerely apologize. I would offer you a hug in real life and a cupcake...but i cant so i can just apologize.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
:nonono:

I believe it's another work platform. I think she's claling it fight club because I guess there is a rule about not talking about it elsewhere. (A rule on their end)
Should be rules about not bragging about how much you made on a platform you can't otherwise talk about

For the record...i was making a reference to the book and movie called fight club. I myself don't know anything about a fight club on turks or outside of turk that you can make money from.

It was meant as a joke and for anyone that didn't take it that way i sincerely apologize. I would offer you a hug in real life and a cupcake...but i cant so i can just apologize.
I took it as "first rule is you don't talk about fight club" :)

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score

Oh, woops, sorry I thought you were being a butthead. :x

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
He's not being a jerk, the platform has been very inconsistent with what we're allowed to say about it.
I just thought he was refernecing the movie

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

SarahAshlee90

Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just thought he was refernecing the movie

The first rule of Fight Club is: You do not talk about Fight Club. The second rule of Fight Club is: You DO NOT TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!
I never actually saw that movie so I missed the reference.

Reactions: Liz and KillMoles

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey About LGBTQ Television Representation | Accept
Requester: Sarah Irvin [A198JX5MNPGSX1] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Answer questions about lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and queer (LGBTQ) television characters
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
Title: How should universities use space and resources? (~2 mins) | Accept
Requester: David Ciuk [ASH2EGNJZOQKB] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.07] [Pay=3.67] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.52] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=39] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=7.97] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=100%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 1200
Available: 1
Description: Tell us about how you think universities should provide space and resources for different groups
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.7
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
test[/td][/tr]

Status
Not open for further replies.