07/01 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I just don't like the lack of communication about what is acceptable or not, such as with evidence. Different people email him and sometimes get answers that are worded differently.
yeah i've definitely skipped over some stuff that looked decent just to play it on the safer side.

Reactions: Squatty

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, but it's against forum policy to even be posting that stuff. So we shouldn't have to worry about it getting out.
The issue here is that we don't know what could be a qual test in the future. This requester in particular uses hits that we submit to later make the qual test. I use tricky hits that I find to teach people how to avoid common mistakes. If I am showing everyone a tricky hit and it turns into a qual test in the future?

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
The issue here is that we don't know what could be a qual test in the future. This requester in particular uses hits that we submit to later make the qual test. I use tricky hits that I find to teach people how to avoid common mistakes. If I am showing everyone a tricky hit and it turns into a qual test in the future?
or other hits with issues that other folks find

Reactions: Squatty

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I guess we could use the thread and if things start violating the forum rules then obviously

like everything else that violates forum rules :p

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Well, given the amount of personal information that's included in those HITs (that the subjects of those HITs often go to some lengths to hide), I'd say any sort of specifics like that should probably be kept to PM, anyway.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
PROBLEM SOLVED - Make a requester thread put the specifics about the group you want to create and if anyone wants to join it post here.. or whatever. After that make the group and just check periodically on the requester thread to add other peeps.. after that YOLO

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
PROBLEM SOLVED - Make a requester thread put the specifics about the group you want to create and if anyone wants to join it post here.. or whatever. After that make the group and just check periodically on the requester thread to add other peeps.. after that YOLO
Thanks for volunteering.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I LEARNT MY LESSON. I'M KINDA MAD NOW THO. FUCK. I WAS ACTUALLY DOING A GOOD JOB AT SAVING MONEY and now some jabroni is doing a $12.95 monthly charge on my g'damn account. It's only $12.95 but I had to block it because they somehow have my fucking info so they could potentially charge more stuff. I swear whoever this is deserves a chair shot to the face
Hit all their candy asses!

Also, enjoy the fact that this is a thing now:
http://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/thicc-bih-thread.2464/

Reactions: Peachy

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
You'll meet people. It will be good for you.
Thanks ur probably the most helpful person I've met on here.

With that being said I will make it in the correct forum whoever wants in go post there.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.