07/01 - Sweet Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
just had an unauthorized transaction go through on my debit card. so I had to use the block card feature and email support

THIS IS GREAT
Damn, so you can't use your card right now then?

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
that happened to me about a month ago, not fun.
funny enough it was from a work from home site, but i definitely didnt do it

were you able to get the transaction money back?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
A conversation is a conversation between a group of members. A hidden thread is a thread that the forum staff is intentionally hiding from a group of members.
maybe a happy medium to make it member only or anyone who wants to be added can be easily added. Should keep the privacy of the homeowner info less open to anyone who wants it that doesn't even care about the hits. Or maybe its not private anyway since all this stuff is easily searchable online which is the whole point of the hit :shrug:

Reactions: Squatty

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Damn, so you can't use your card right now then?
Not for the time being eh. Going to have to postpone buying a funko. 30 mins ago I was eating McDonald's now this happens

Reactions: C to the J

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
maybe a happy medium to make it member only or anyone who wants to be added can be easily added. Should keep the privacy of the homeowner info less open to anyone who wants it that doesn't even care about the hits. Or maybe its not private anyway since all this stuff is easily searchable online which is the whole point of the hit :shrug:
I think the conversations are fine. It would just be easier if we could have more than 12 people in there.
But I already made a new one and added the new people and shared the important information from the first conversation.

Reactions: Kerek and Drwho10

ecko

Contributor
Reaction score

yea i called the bank and they issued a credit and opened a case. it was just a pain to verify everything for them.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
just had an unauthorized transaction go through on my debit card. so I had to use the block card feature and email support

THIS IS GREAT
oh damn debit card fraud is an annoying one 'cause its all ur cash money basically. At least with credit cards there's some delay

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I think the conversations are fine. It would just be easier if we could have more than 12 people in there.
But I already made a new one and added the new people and shared the important information from the first conversation.
worst case if it gets too hectic an off forum group would be fine too. I don't see it ever getting that busy though but who knows

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
is there a reason it has to be private? they could just use a requester specific thread
If they wanted it as a "convo" of sorts.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
worst case if it gets too hectic an off forum group would be fine too. I don't see it ever getting that busy though but who knows
I keep telling David he needs to make a forum just for the workers and he says it is a possibility, but he has other priorities.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score

One time, I spent a lot of money at a bar, for some reason this seemed unusual, so my bank called me, and thought someone had taken my card. I thought about saying yes, but I didn't. But they said they would've gotten my money back had it been fraudulent. So I guess it depends on your bank, but usually so.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I keep telling David he needs to make a forum just for the workers and he says it is a possibility, but he has other priorities.
that would be nice. More eyes to check over the work would help keep errors from reaching him down the line

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, Peachy @PeachyRider you shouldn't be giving your card out to people just cause they've got thicc bihs.
I LEARNT MY LESSON. I'M KINDA MAD NOW THO. FUCK. I WAS ACTUALLY DOING A GOOD JOB AT SAVING MONEY and now some jabroni is doing a $12.95 monthly charge on my g'damn account. It's only $12.95 but I had to block it because they somehow have my fucking info so they could potentially charge more stuff. I swear whoever this is deserves a chair shot to the face

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
When we made this forum our intent was to make everything open and available to everyone, regardless of membership status, or what quals people have, or whatever. We want to help people with this forum, not hide things from them. We won't compromise on that.

Squatty

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
that would be nice. More eyes to check over the work would help keep errors from reaching him down the line
I just don't like the lack of communication about what is acceptable or not, such as with evidence. Different people email him and sometimes get answers that are worded differently.

Reactions: Drwho10

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
When we made this forum our intent was to make everything open and available to everyone, regardless of membership status, or what quals people have, or whatever. We want to help people with this forum, not hide things from them. We won't compromise on that.
I wholeheartedly agree I'm just worried about personal info or possible qual info getting out since that seems to be against forum policy also

Reactions: tempo and Squatty

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I wholeheartedly agree I'm just worried about personal info or possible qual info getting out since that seems to be against forum policy also
Yeah, but it's against forum policy to even be posting that stuff. So we shouldn't have to worry about it getting out.

Status
Not open for further replies.