06/30 - Sleeping Beauty Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Okay you need to start hanging out with us on a regular basis. Monday through Friday like 9-5 regular work hours as much as you can.
Start accepting hits that people post on the forum. You are going to need numbers hits.
A few off the top of my head A9’s, PickFu, get the bunny quals, and do all the audiokites. For starters. Just to help your numbers.
Ditch the turk assist too. It was a research project created for students.
As far as panda crazy it’s easy.
You need panda crazy and panda crazy helper. Here is a website made by the creator of it to help you.
http://pandacrazy.allbyjohn.com/
We will literally go through it step by step with you no problem.
Get Speechpad and even crowdsurf quals if you can. Just for the numbers...
feel free to PM me. It’s all good
This is what we are here for :)
Man, I appreciate all of that. I tried to get speechpad quals but they aren't taking anyone new. Been trying with them for like a month. I used A9 to get past my first 1k, I did that pretty quickly, within 2 weeks. Have 2k now, approval is 99.7 and will never go below 99 unless I majorly screw up a batch HIT. Got Audiokites last night. I'll check out the others.I'm on 7 days a weeks, I don't have a real job. I have this, a couple of survey sites, and a small cell phone farm thats getting me $60 a month. I tried microworkers but I've been waiting on a supposedly no-PIN payout for a month through Transpay. They won't even respond to my emails anymore. I'm kind of pissed about that. That's a $40 payout that I should have had weeks ago. So I'm trying to optimize my use of MTurk so I can do something else, hoping transcription work, between HITS. See, I can't get a real job right now. I won't go into why. Maybe some other time on IM. My twin sister Turks on this same computer and does horrible because she has to use Opera and it doesn't have any of the extension support that Chrome does. I tried installing Firefox but it won't take on this computer for some reason. Anyways, again I really appreciate your help. You guys are so much better than the crowd over at reddit. They hold onto information like their balls because so many of them are afraid of getting nerfed off of their moneymakers.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love y’all I’m sleepy and I have no idea what I’m talking about anymore.
I ate 200 extra calories booooooooo!
But I did spinning class for 2.5 hours today.
I’m hoping that it balances out and I don’t gain a pound. Sigh.
Legitimately my ass is so sore not muscle fatigue. The seat bruised my butt bones
K tmi I’m sure lol :hilarious:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I love y’all I’m sleepy and I have no idea what I’m talking about anymore.
I ate 200 extra calories booooooooo!
But I did spinning class for 2.5 hours today.
I’m hoping that it balances out and I don’t gain a pound. Sigh.
Legitimately my ass is so sore not muscle fatigue. The seat bruised my butt bones
K tmi I’m sure lol :hilarious:
OMG! That happened to me when I started biking to work a few years ago! I was getting out of the shower and was like, "What is on my butt?!" Purple bruises on both cheeks.

That's TMI. Do it right next time!:wink:

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Man, I appreciate all of that. I tried to get speechpad quals but they aren't taking anyone new. Been trying with them for like a month. I used A9 to get past my first 1k, I did that pretty quickly, within 2 weeks. Have 2k now, approval is 99.7 and will never go below 99 unless I majorly screw up a batch HIT. Got Audiokites last night. I'll check out the others.I'm on 7 days a weeks, I don't have a real job. I have this, a couple of survey sites, and a small cell phone farm thats getting me $60 a month. I tried microworkers but I've been waiting on a supposedly no-PIN payout for a month through Transpay. They won't even respond to my emails anymore. I'm kind of pissed about that. That's a $40 payout that I should have had weeks ago. So I'm trying to optimize my use of MTurk so I can do something else, hoping transcription work, between HITS. See, I can't get a real job right now. I won't go into why. Maybe some other time on IM. My twin sister Turks on this same computer and does horrible because she has to use Opera and it doesn't have any of the extension support that Chrome does. I tried installing Firefox but it won't take on this computer for some reason. Anyways, again I really appreciate your help. You guys are so much better than the crowd over at reddit. They hold onto information like their balls because so many of them are afraid of getting nerfed off of their moneymakers.
Try Vivaldi it’s made by the people that made opera and it’s chromium based.
It will allow you to add any extensions from the google chrome store...
I personally don’t like Firefox.
I love chrome and Vivaldi comes in a close second place for me.
Go to Speechpad.com and see if they let you take their qual on their website.
Phone farming takes away too much of my turking bandwidth to do it anymore.
I used to make $600 a month phone farming so it used to be worth it. I think you can really do well with mturk if you put in the effort to learn all of the tools you will be successful no doubt. You are asking all the right questions. Keep at it. Kudos. :)

Reactions: jklmnop

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OMG! That happened to me when I started biking to work a few years ago! I was getting out of the shower and was like, "What is on my butt?!" Purple bruises on both cheeks.

That's TMI. Do it right next time!:wink:
I seriously feel like I did naughty things.
Unfortunately I didn’t :hilarious:
I think I’m gonna order butt padded shorts and swap out the seat for a better one.

MagicalStreams

I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Reaction score
My first PandA was for Ben Peterson, they helped me get my #'s up. I still run that PandA now....

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Try Vivaldi it’s made by the people that made opera and it’s chromium based.
It will allow you to add any extensions from the google chrome store...
I personally don’t like Firefox.
I love chrome and Vivaldi comes in a close second place for me.
Go to Speechpad.com and see if they let you take their qual on their website.
Phone farming takes away too much of my turking bandwidth to do it anymore.
I used to make $600 a month phone farming so it used to be worth it. I think you can really do well with mturk if you put in the effort to learn all of the tools you will be successful no doubt. You are asking all the right questions. Keep at it. Kudos. :)
Thanks for the Kudos. I'm only running 3 phones to get that $60 and it's really passive so it's worth it to me. I'm going to keep learning MTurk so I can get better and, you know, optimize my time. I'm going to give Vivaldi a shot for my sister's MTurk profile. Appreciate all the help. I'm just trying to make all the $$$ I can. I'm gonna have to go back to the can at some point and I'd like to have a little cash set aside so my people don't have to dip into their funds to put money on my books.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for the Kudos. I'm only running 3 phones to get that $60 and it's really passive so it's worth it to me. I'm going to keep learning MTurk so I can get better and, you know, optimize my time. I'm going to give Vivaldi a shot for my sister's MTurk profile. Appreciate all the help. I'm just trying to make all the $$$ I can. I'm gonna have to go back to the can at some point and I'd like to have a little cash set aside so my people don't have to dip into their funds to put money on my books.
Oh damn what did you do?!
:police:

AlexDroog

Singing in the rain...
Reaction score
Oh damn what did you do?!
:police:
Bounced out on parole. It was like 6 months ago. They aren't even looking. They don't do that in this state. I keep my head down and stay out of trouble I could walk the streets for 5 years without getting pinched. and that's exactly what I plan on doing. As for my original charges, I used to sell dope. After my second state number I decided I was done with that BUT it's hard as hell to find a legit job with state numbers on my jacket, got behind on my fines, and bounced out on my PO before they could violate me on getting behind on my fines. For real, I'm not even sweating the situation. They won't come looking for me, they're too busy. And as long as I stay out of trouble I'm fine.

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Bounced out on parole. It was like 6 months ago. They aren't even looking. They don't do that in this state. I keep my head down and stay out of trouble I could walk the streets for 5 years without getting pinched. and that's exactly what I plan on doing. As for my original charges, I used to sell dope. After my second state number I decided I was done with that BUT it's hard as hell to find a legit job with state numbers on my jacket, got behind on my fines, and bounced out on my PO before they could violate me on getting behind on my fines. For real, I'm not even sweating the situation. They won't come looking for me, they're too busy. And as long as I stay out of trouble I'm fine.
Thanks for sharing your story!!
sorry I got too into flossing my teeth lol.
Alright man we’ll see you around the way. :)

jan

Reaction score
1 minute (.20)
Title: Evaluate a decision scenario • https://worker.mturk.com/projects/3TJJ8HSJVINMYB2PUEXZH4P611J828/taskshttps://worker.mturk.com/projects/3TJJ8HSJVINMYB2PUEXZH4P611J828/tasks/accept_random
Requester: Michael Leyer • https://worker.mturk.com/requestersAKJ2TY8H61FQ6/projects
TV: No Reviews • https://turkerview.com/requesters/AKJ2TY8H61FQ6
TO No Reviews • https://turkopticon.ucsd.edu/AKJ2TY8H61FQ6
TO2 No Reviews • https://turkopticon.info/requesters/AKJ2TY8H61FQ6
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 300
Available: 1
Description: It will take 2 minutes to make a business decision and answer a few questions.
Qualifications: None

Status
Not open for further replies.