06/24 - Family Feud Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Anyone that does productrnr know if they accept quicker than their AA? Its 3 days on there.

I don't want to dig myself in a hole and do too many and get rejects.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone that does productrnr know if they accept quicker than their AA? Its 3 days on there.

It's always 3 days and thy don't reject.

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score

nah they have rejected in the past, but if your doing them right no worries

tricker

Contributor
Reaction score
My resentment for and jealousy of people who work a wage job and turk at the same time is enormous. I'm sure it's miserable, but still.
Wage jobs don't always net enough income to make it! I turk to make sure we don't go under financially. (I've almost always worked two jobs my entire life, so it's normal for me to have a second one.)

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt Sorry, misclicked -- I think the point I was trying to make was that, within the discussion/context of raising minimum wage to match what is argued as "living wage"

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
According to this article the current highest minimum wage is $10.50 & "California Governor Jerry Brown and state legislators agreed this week togradually raise the state’s minimum wage to $15 an hour by 2022." http://time.com/4274938/minimum-wage-state-map/

I wouldn't expect Mturk to necessarily pay the highest minimum wage, but I think maybe an average of all of the minimum wages would be fair.
Seattle's is higher: http://murray.seattle.gov/minimumwage/

Jaded

The real themildone
Administrator
Reaction score
She's getting a pizza with that spelled out in pepperoni on it when she dies.
no, Lepi @Lepi found me a new one earlier this week. I already forgot what it was though. That's probably why she's in charge of that.

Reactions: Kerek and Rerun

PhantomCatt

Sweet & Sassy
Reaction score
PhantomCatt @PhantomCatt Sorry, misclicked -- I think the point I was trying to make was that, within the discussion/context of raising minimum wage to match what is argued as "living wage"
I get what you're saying, but that is still an argument/discussion and not current law. What I think we should be paid should be based on what the current minimum wage law is set at. That would not be too much to ask in my opinion.

Reactions: seventhaxis

Devil_Dawg

Marine, Husband, Father, Grand Father
Contributor
Reaction score
I get what you're saying, but that is still an argument/discussion and not current law. What I think we should be paid should be based on what the current minimum wage law is set at. That would not be too much to ask in my opinion.
right, and if it is determined that the minumum wage ought to be set at 15, then by god we deserve at least that much

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
And yeah I can mesh with that opinion, I never said that I think filling out surveys shouldn't be paid minimum wage, just that I wasn't a believer that they should. The neutral position, if you will.

Reactions: PhantomCatt
Status
Not open for further replies.