06/21 - Tarsier Thursday!

Are live action remakes of beloved animated family films a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ducky

good brain, good life
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
IDK about y'all
but I kinda look forward to logging into Turk everyday, and accepting and returning hundreds of HIT's daily just so I can maybe make 80 cents an hour
makes me appreciate the Ramen pak just that much more, even the ones missing the seasoning packet, I mean those Ramen seasoning packet workers have to take a break sometimes.
i see you've been taking notes from C to the J @C to the J 's post yesterday

TxTurk

Reaction score
Title: U.S. Foreign Policy Survey (less than 5 mins.) | Accept
Requester: Scott Boddery [A1E9DRSBCYM2LZ] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.71
Duration: 540
Available: 1
Description: Give us your opinion about U.S. foreign policy (less than 5 mins.)
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
/[/td][/tr]
Good morning! Hope you are feeling better today! And thanks, caught it - super fast and easy!

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
beer is sold at beer stores, and wine/spirits are sold at state run stores
there was recently a bill passed that allows some stores to carry some wines, but I believe those stores are in central/western PA, and Sondi @Sondi and I live around NE Philadelphia
Very similar to Canada.

Reactions: Sondi and jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Man you guys are all making me want to try out Aldi. We shop at mostly just Costco (bulk goods, baby) and the Asian grocery store b/c they have the best Ramen on EARTH.

Reactions: GTR, Sondi and jan

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
IDK about y'all
but I kinda look forward to logging into Turk everyday, and accepting and returning hundreds of HIT's daily just so I can maybe make 80 cents an hour
makes me appreciate the Ramen pak just that much more, even the ones missing the seasoning packet, I mean those Ramen seasoning packet workers have to take a break sometimes.
I've only been turking 2 years (my anniversary was 6/15), but I must admit, these last two months have not been good on mturk. Not looking forward to the rest of the summer :(

jan

Reaction score
Man you guys are all making me want to try out Aldi. We shop at mostly just Costco (bulk goods, baby) and the Asian grocery store b/c they have the best Ramen on EARTH.
The right things at ALDI are really cheap. But, you probably can't do all your shopping there - it's just good for 'certain' things (or things you luck out with.......I STILL have three bags of frozen cranberries I got there - they were .19 each). :)

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Aldi is great but around here they have a knack of building their stores in the cities and neighborhoods that people really don't want to go in, unless being murdered is your thing. (I'm looking at you, Saginaw Aldi stores, located at the crossroads of Rape Alley and Shoot-em-Up Lane.)

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Title: 9-11 min psychology study - make decisions(~ 9 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PsychLabAtBC [A10M90Y8PUKQ1E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.00] [Pay=3.28] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.24] [Fast=4.73] [Comm=3.59] [Fair=4.72] [Reviews=200] [ToS=2]
TO2: [Hrly=5.46] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=33%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.91
Duration: 10800
Available: 14
Description: Make decisions based on information that you are given and answer questions about those decisions
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [94316-93727] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
there was recently a bill passed that allows some stores to carry some wines, but I believe those stores are in central/western PA, and Sondi @Sondi and I live around NE Philadelphia
giant on bluegrass road/grant ave sells wine and beer now :)

edit: and I know where you live

but not in the creepy way

maybe in the creepy way

edit again: I misread that as you telling me you live in NE philly and now none of this makes sense

Last edited:
Reactions: jan

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Aldi is great but around here they have a knack of building their stores in the cities and neighborhoods that people really don't want to go in, unless being murdered is your thing. (I'm looking at you, Saginaw Aldi stores, located at the crossroads of Rape Alley and Shoot-em-Up Lane.)
Ahh that makes some sense. Yeah I think our Aldi also tend to be in less desirable areas (or hard to get to/inconvenient) We are getting a Lidl which I hear is like if Aldi and Ikea had a baby and I'm preeeety stoked about it to be honest.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ahh that makes some sense. Yeah I think our Aldi also tend to be in less desirable areas (or hard to get to/inconvenient) We are getting a Lidl which I hear is like if Aldi and Ikea had a baby and I'm preeeety stoked about it to be honest.
y'all suck. the only grocery stores in my area are kroger (expensive af), walmart, and dollar general.

Kat8mouse

Kat Master
Contributor
Reaction score
We just got a Lidl - and I like it better than Aldi. They have a bakery and their apple turnovers are great. Lidl also carries some "name brand" items that are a good price.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
In Michigan alcohol is sold everywhere, including Dollar General.

Hell, being drunk is practically a requirement to live here.
Yeah I grew up in Illinois/Missouri but I've been in PA for so long now I feel surprised when I'm visiting and see beer and liquor at the gas station

Reactions: sofaslug

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Under 5 minutes:

Title: Put items into categories (about 10 min) | Accept
Requester: Melissa Eggleston [A3BAVSWQZO6L1R] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$31.85] [Pay=5.00] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 840
Available: 1
Description: You will be sorting items from our app into categories in an exercise called a card sort.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; Masters Exists ; Location EqualTo US

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
How much do I need to deposit in your Paypal to get Sondi @Sondi address? She has :baby::baby:

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
y'all suck. the only grocery stores in my area are kroger (expensive af), walmart, and dollar general.
I LOVE KROGER!!! But I coupon like crazy and typcially walk out with 2 carts for under 10 bucks

Status
Not open for further replies.