06/20 - Wish Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
yeah, I withdrew $124. Got an email from payza saying it had been completed but the money never showed up in my bank account. Same for lots of other people.
Well that sucks, I would have gotten taken for like 300 bucks.

Reactions: themildone

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Well that sucks, I would have gotten taken for like 300 bucks.
just got an email back:

On or about March 20, 2018, the United States Department of Justice seized the website, www.Payza.com. The Department of Justice only seized the website name, therefore, we do not have access to any funds, or to any Payza accounts. To the extent that your inquiry is related to moneys seized before the March 2018 website seizure, please contact us at USADC.OBOPAYZA@usdoj.gov. Any questions regarding accounts created at www.Payza.eu, or after the March 2018 website seizure, must be directed to Payza.eu. The Department of Justice does not have the ability to access any user accounts, nor can the Department of Justice prevent any fees from being imposed.

The Department of Justice is unable to provide legal advice. If you have questions concerning your rights or the legal obligations of Payza, please seek the advice of legal counsel.

Thank you.
It was an automatic email so idk if they'll actually email me back. And you can't contact support at Payza because their support link just reroutes to the main page and their twitter is closed to comments and DMs. Also their address is fake. So...nevermind I guess. Damn it, I really needed that money lol

GTR

Reaction score
who else is having to return 3 sergs for every one you get?

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Have you done all these surveys before or something?
actually, it's because I only have about an hour in the morning to turk, and an hour or so late at night.
my day job takes most of the day, and the commute is an hour and a half each direction, so that takes time as well.
That is the reason you guys have to suffer from having less time in my presense

I apologize for your loss :rain:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Participate in an 6-minute Study for Research | Accept
Requester: Basima Tewfik [A13HIOHNI0ILS2] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$9.25] [Pay=3.33] [Fast=null] [Comm=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.90] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=15] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=null] [Pen=3.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=1]
Reward: 0.60
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: Participate in an 6-minute problem-solving study - US employees and college graduates only please
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
.[/td][/tr]

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have a moto e4
I think that's the phone my kid bought himself..I've had a first gen Moto G for like 4 years...

I just ordered a Moto G5S plus, any thoughts on that one? Seemed good but I don't really know a ton about phones.

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Earn $2.00 for Completing a 15 minute Survey!(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Asheley Landrum [A3W19QGFKHOWUD] Contact
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 2400
Available: 1
Description: This study will help us learn more about different points of view that are not necessarily discussed often. What we learn may help people, and we hope to publish this study widely to make it as beneficial as possible.
Qualifications: cc55e628 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [92183-93491] DoesNotExist ; TP Panel: -461654874 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.6
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td]
10 minutes[/td][/tr]

Reactions: basketcasey

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
what?‽ I haven't even gotten to $1 this week, and you guys have $5 or more in the first hour or so?
I did kickass monday with QAs.

Today they will drop while im in meetings. Yesterday I made like $2. *eyeroll* I really need to pull $100 weeks right now. But that's not happening.

Reactions: lsutiger25

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I think that's the phone my kid bought himself..I've had a first gen Moto G for like 4 years...

I just ordered a Moto G5S plus, any thoughts on that one? Seemed good but I don't really know a ton about phones.
I have no idea, my boyfriend picked this one for me because I know nothing about phones. It was one of the phones MetroPCS keeps in-store, so I don't think it's anything special.

Mecca

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I have no idea, my boyfriend picked this one for me because I know nothing about phones. It was one of the phones MetroPCS keeps in-store, so I don't think it's anything special.
I use Republic Wireless I don't have a ton of options but I like having a 50 dollar phone bill for 3 phones though.

Cara

ad space now available
Contributor
Reaction score
Question, does anyone here use a Motorolla phone?
i was looking at those for project fi, but i read that they are slow to receive updates, so i went with a pixel 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.